Maya Pissawas (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
From What I know about this lakorn Pang will be playing twins .. and omb possibillity our Ann Will be the Nang Rai :( Meaning this is not the lakorn with Pepper!! I think its gonna be after Plok Sanae Ha

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh heck no!!!!..why they had to do that.. :angry: i might have to pass since Ann is the n'rai..

but the title sound so simlar to peppers lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL thats what I thought to man I was so angry when I was looking at it and it said O, Pang, and Ann LOL I was like oh no NO pepper!! aHHH yark kah khon!! LOL and what sucks more is that Ann Might be nang rai LOL ... and Pang being a twin wth is that??? LOL man i dont like one of her much less two of her!! LOL darN!!! but I will watch to see my Ann LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wouldnt want pepper in this lakorn anyway cuz i want him and Ann to be the only main pra'nang.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know but darn LOL the thought of Ann might be the nang rai its ok I watch it to see her slapping Fang around LOL haha kidding and just miss the ending lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
you mean Pang?..lol

but this isnt the first time seeing Ann play as the n'rai. She was n'rai in "nuean rutai"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oo0ops my bad my .. anger got me thinking croooked lol but yeah i know it wouldnt be our first time seeing her as nang rai .. but what I'm hopping is Ann is the nang ek and Pang is the nang rai LOL both her and her twin hahah LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh its bad enough for me seeing Pang as the n'ek instead of Ann.

but exact and their twin lakorns. first it was aom than Captain now Chakrit and pang

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man I'm so angry LOL gosh T_____T it'd be a little better if pepper was pra'ek and he had twins LOL man two peppers deng it'd be HOT LOL

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Is it confirmed that Pang da nek i really don't like her at all I luv Oh i hope he doesn't get da same part poor guy or da gangster guy

tinah

sarNie Coma
im glad pepper isnr the pra'ek though cuz if gets with pang and not Ann than ill be even more piss..especially seeing them in the same lakorn again.

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! Pang suit the nang rai role not nang ake..but dang..i love Oh..why him and Pang??/ heheheh...i wish Ann was nang ake waaa....i mean..what's up with twin now a day?? exact lakorn have so many many twins...i dont' understand

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I think b cuz exact trying promote Pang which is stupid cuz every 1 hates her newayz. I luv Oh 2 he played wit Ann A b 4 but they didn't have that much kyote scene now they play together they won't even get each other which sucks

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ann A. can pull off the bitchy role quite well. She did it in Neungruthai and Kintamanee and in those 2 series, she was the main character and the n'eks totally had a wallflower role. Usually in these type of stories the n'rai role is more important and interesting than the n'ek. That said weird that its another twin story. Isn't Sang Soon with Bee N./Chakrit another twin one too?

jamalle

sarNie Egg
please change the nangeke. that Pang girl face does not suit to be the main character at all. They need to stop promoted her. This is suck.

July

sarNie Egg
dont know why exact trying to promote Pang.... i cant stand her..... she was so annoying in Lay Pum Res...

Mann

oooo i can't wait! i love oh! ahah he's a good actor, and pang nang aek....ummm ok, but i prefer ann alicha, i liked her in the lakron with oh, both of them, but now, not together awww, well whatever hahaha