Maya Pissawas (Exact)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I kinda feel like both Ann and Oh are wasted in this lakorn. There's not much for them to do, there's not really much for anyone to do except for MedusaPang and to a lesser degree Pepper. Even good Pang gets jipped but since its Pang playing both characters its not a big deal. :D Ann and Pepper still have it though, the great chemistry, wish it was another lakorn they were playing in. I'm liking it so far but if all the episodes are going to be nothing but Medusa offing people while the others run around like chickens its going to annoy me real quick.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i don't know if it is just me...it seems like pepper is already jeolous of ann everytime oh is appeared in front of ann...pepper and fallen for ann at first sight already...can't wait to see more scene of pepper and ann..i had to admitted that the reason i watch this lakorn in the first place is because of ann and pepper...but so far it seems like if focus on the younger pang more...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ann is very pretty in this lakorn she better get pair up with pepper and have more scene together gosh pang doesn't even look like neak at all she should stick being mean and evil since she match the role more and with her big eyes make her look more like nrai

lillo

sarNie Egg
wow!!! you guys critsize (sorry for my bad spelling) lots of ppl!!! :loool: but it trues...i don't really like Pang's acting in this lakorn! i didn't even know that ann a was in this lakorn til i watched on youtube!!! but very good so far!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
oh is ann's older brothers best friend. that's y she calls him p. umm...as for pang. i would rather she has roles like the older twin. i think that would better suite her. since she has that sweet look. "at times". lol

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I kinda feel like both Ann and Oh are wasted in this lakorn. There's not much for them to do, there's not really much for anyone to do except for MedusaPang and to a lesser degree Pepper. Even good Pang gets jipped but since its Pang playing both characters its not a big deal. :D Ann and Pepper still have it though, the great chemistry, wish it was another lakorn they were playing in. I'm liking it so far but if all the episodes are going to be nothing but Medusa offing people while the others run around like chickens its going to annoy me real quick.
lmao, i agree.
and "medusapang" sounds funny to the ears, it's as if medusapang and other pang are played by different actresses considered by their huge difference in importance of characters.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I am a little annoy by Pepper's character. He seem to love his little sis so much that he let her get away with turning people into stone. Since he love and care about her so much, why son't he think about how much Ann care and love her bro. When Ann found out about what happen to her bro, I guess she wouldn't forgive Pepper. Hope that at the end they will eventually find a care for Inn and revise everyone that she turn into stone back to their original form.

vina_lek

pepper feels sad for ann. he plays the role really well, when he took ann home, & ann was talking about her brother. it was such a sweet scene b/wn those two, although there was no romance. it was still sweet though.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
ann is very pretty in this lakorn she better get pair up with pepper and have more scene together gosh pang doesn't even look like neak at all she should stick being mean and evil since she match the role more and with her big eyes make her look more like nrai
haha yeah i agree with you, pang should just stick with the n'rai role it suits her more

maijune

SarNie Adult
pepper feels sad for ann. he plays the role really well, when he took ann home, & ann was talking about her brother. it was such a sweet scene b/wn those two, although there was no romance. it was still sweet though.
yeah i agreed with you too...pepper felt sad and sorry for ann that he tried to help her in everyway he could because of his lilo sis that ann is in that living condition...he tried to make it up to ann...ann will not forgive him when she found out waht's happened to her brother...i really want to find out what will happen next...so far it's good...

vina_lek

i'm really amused every time medusa pang turns someone into stone. most of the time, i think they deserve it. :lol: like she doesn't keep her feelings inside... she lets it out, man. ;) i don't like how she is treating her older sister over some guy though. -_-

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i was soooo disappointed in the scene where ann and evil pang were fighting. i thought it could of been better. i mean come on the reporters were making it out to be this big thing and it was just a small fight scene. i see no point in having them fight if it's not going to be big. you kno? so disappointed.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann is so pretty. i miss her and pepper. they make such a cute match but i wish they was pair up in another lakorn that revolves them

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
this lakorn gets on my nerves, all it is pang tryin to turn everyone in to stone don't get me wrong i actully like her, but with ann,pepper,and oh ,it just a waste :( of good actors

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy finally this lakorn aired unfortunately I can't download =[ so have to wait for the discs LOL and Pepper and Ann are soooooooooooo cute!!! Pang is actually fairly pretty I think =]