Mark Prin Suparat

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mr prin :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: really reallyyy so happy for him it's not my genre but if i was a fan of this genrei can see myself screaming this was a great teaser for a total new mark GOOD LUCKin the cinema box mark i'm very positive about the success of this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i asked for help for this lol so i will share what the person helped me with :lol:

from mark interview the summary

Mark firstly apologized. He did not mean to post that story. He did not check what on that picture in his story. It was saved in his phone with so many other captures of his quotes. He accidentally hit something that somehow caused this capture to be posted in his IG story unintentionally. He has no intention whatsoever to involve himself or anyone else in political issues.

He didn't even know what he posted since it was before going to bed at midnight and he was waken up at 4 a.m. by his manager who asked him to delete it. Then post his words.

p.s: even if he meant there was nothing wrong in it , simply he was a good opportunity for some people to use him and show what will happen to you if you even hint

twister02

M♥K
Mark in yellow, the sunshine smile and his light aura ♥ He already apologized. People seems to have accepted already and moved on from this drama and yet haters still continue to trash him. Whatever he does, he will always look bad. So yeah, just continue what you know is right, Mark. The people who loves you behind the camera and your fans will always be there for you. Su su na.