Mark Prin Suparat

Step

Mrs James Ma
WELCOME TO MARK's THREAD

Mark (Prin Suparat) was born in Chiang Mai, but grew up in Lampang. He received 1st place medal from Judo competition when he was in 12th grade, and is in the Judo team for Rungsit University. He received a scholarship for athletes to study at Rungsit University. His entrance and debut break into the Entertainment/Acting field begun after he was scouted by a manager working for Channel 3.

cr asianfuse wiki

ahome

sarNie Egg
Finally a Mark Prin Thread!!! Thank you for creating it!!!
Looking forward to visiting this forum for updates and discussion.

ahome

sarNie Egg
don't know what he was doing but it is kinda cute ^.^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtrydN5QXhQ
credits on the video

ahome

sarNie Egg
10 อันดับชายไทยที่ผู้หญิงอยากจูบมากที่สุดประจำปี 2015
อันดับ 4 หมาก ปริญ

แหม หนุ่มขี้เล่นขวัญใจสาวคิมเบอร์รี่คนนี้ ถึงแม้จะแสดงความหวานกันให้แฟนๆ อิจฉากันเท่าไหร่ แต่เรตติ้งความฮอตของเค้าก็ยังไม่ลดลง ก็แหม ทั้งฝีมือการแสดงเป็นเลิศ แล้วยังมีนิสัยขี้เล่น และเป็นกันเองกันแฟนคลับสุดๆ ที่มีสาวๆ หลายคนแอบมาบอกทีมงาน toptenthailand ว่า หนุ่มคนนี้เนี่ยเค้ารักแฟนคลับไม่แพ้แฟนตัวจริงเลยนะจ๊ะ ฮ่าๆ ส่วนตอนนี้ใครที่คิดถึงหนุ่มหมากแล้วล่ะก็สามารถไปดูรูปสวยๆ ได้ใน IG ส่วนตัวของเค้าได้เลย เพราะฝีมือการถ่ายภาพของเค้านั้นไม่ธรรมดา เรียกว่าเป็นตากล้องได้สบายๆ เลยนะเนี่ย ทั้งสาวน้อยสาวใหญ่กว่า 153 คนจึงเทใจให้เค้าขึ้นมาอยู่ในอันดับที่ 4 ของชายหนุ่มที่น่าจูบที่สุดประจำปีนี้ไปครอง
ขอบคุณภาพจาก : http://movie.sanook.com/gallery/gallery/49325/263025/

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
He is so cute in the clip. So Mark got 4th Place for this poll, while Kim got 7th palce. LoL. :) Where's all the Mark fans at?

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm here. Today I was busy shipping someone with someone else :wink:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Even more sweeter than before because MK went to go Glaap mae in lumpang on mothers day and even went to visit Laos. Where are all the Mark fans? I don't think there are any on AF huh? I'm glad we have a MArk thread, but we need the fans to get this page going.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: I thought it was only about Mark so posted here :facepalm:
There are so many Mark fans I think they dont know about this thread
Bieluvr said:
Even more sweeter than before because MK went to go Glaap mae in lumpang on mothers day and even went to visit Laos. Where are all the Mark fans? I don't think there are any on AF huh? I'm glad we have a MArk thread, but we need the fans to get this page going.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Really? We should make a shout out for this thread. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Mark is the winner or we should vote for him?? Is this about personality also?
LOL. No. It's actors that you want to dream about in your sleep (like want to take to sleep with you in your dreams) Hahaha. Eaky must really like Mark for placing him 1st. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
The fans should vote or it's Eaky's choice? I dont understand his polls :shrug:
Bieluvr said:
LOL. No. It's actors that you want to dream about in your sleep (like want to take to sleep with you in your dreams) Hahaha. Eaky must really like Mark for placing him 1st. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
The fans should vote or it's Eaky's choice? I dont understand his polls :shrug:
I'm not sure. I haven't heard of it before until you posted it here. But I think people vote for it. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont even know when they voted but Mark is the winner in that poll. James came second.
Bieluvr said:
I'm not sure. I haven't heard of it before until you posted it here. But I think people vote for it. :)