Mark-Kim World

ELJY

sarNie Egg
ive been MK fan since punyachon kon krau....looking forward for all engaging conversation here....hehe....
:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
@ELJY @Peace @Step.. lets do some spazzing??? Haha i miss spazzing... any topic anyone??? :naughty2::naughty2: at the same time as a welcome party for @ELJY for breaking out as silent reader... hee

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Im a talkative person. i talk sooooooooo much. I love spazzing too. But Idk how to make long post. Lets start now. How did you see MK first?
Trust me..i am no better than you..plus i tend to talk until i am off topic..so bear with me..

How did i see mk??
They seems to be a meant to be couple.. is as if they have just been waiting for each other and eversince they start stepping into each other life.. they were better than just being themselves...
And not only that when they are together..the vibes they give off is positive...and full of sweetness tat one cannot help wanting to have the sweetness from them.
They are tough and strong..despite so many people against them..they did not give up what they want and keep carrying on and is super amazing and their love keep getting stronger as time passes by..

To me..they let me have faith in love which i have long given up on.. they tell me that it is something worth fighting for as long as it is worthwhile... not only their love..kim way of life also make me see her as a role model..the way she handle things ..her positive attitude..

Pardon me if i did not get to the topic...

I think the below clip will perfectly explain what mk is to me..(credit to my lovely sister @Peace)

Last edited:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
i decide to post this here as i think is related to mk as the caption involve mark.. :)
upload_2016-6-10_23-34-50.png
Translation: Today replace Prin as bodyguard

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are soooo positive like Peace. Idk when I started liking MK or their first lakorn I watched. I want them to be together always. I hate it when people say MK hang out for publicity. Kim is like a normal person. She eats, talks, she is silly and funny. Kim never do anything for publicity but people always blame them when they are not wrong. I used to get irritated and fight with other fans. Now Im a bit calm and support them always without fighting with others. Im happy when I see MK together. They are very sweet couple who just want to spend time together and they are very special to me :icon12::icon12::icon12:
Trust me..i am no better than you..plus i tend to talk until i am off topic..so bear with me..

How did i see mk??
They seems to be a meant to be couple.. is as if they have just been waiting for each other and eversince they start stepping into each other life.. they were better than just being themselves...
And not only that when they are together..the vibes they give off is positive...and full of sweetness tat one cannot help wanting to have the sweetness from them.
They are tough and strong..despite so many people against them..they did not give up what they want and keep carrying on and is super amazing and their love keep getting stronger as time passes by..

To me..they let me have faith in love which i have long given up on.. they tell me that it is something worth fighting for as long as it is worthwhile... not only their love..kim way of life also make me see her as a role model..the way she handle things ..her positive attitude..

Pardon me if i did not get to the topic...

I think the below clip will perfectly explain what mk is to me..(credit to my lovely sister @Peace)

Knitty

sarNie Adult
You are soooo positive like Peace. Idk when I started liking MK or their first lakorn I watched. I want them to be together always. I hate it when people say MK hang out for publicity. Kim is like a normal person. She eats, talks, she is silly and funny. Kim never do anything for publicity but people always blame them when they are not wrong. I used to get irritated and fight with other fans. Now Im a bit calm and support them always without fighting with others. Im happy when I see MK together. They are very sweet couple who just want to spend time together and they are very special to me :icon12::icon12::icon12:
You use the exact same words as peace whenever we talk about kim ... you are truly a big kim fan like peace...
Yes..they are really special..and i am happy for you that you are able to cool down after hearing those comments from those people about kim...
I am still learning to calm my temper..haha u can check with peace on this..many times she has to calm me down...hahaha

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww P'Knitty Im also still learning. I was on break for 3 months. My friends and family members say Im a silly, funny girl. After 6 months of coming to this forum Idk when I changed and started to fight with all of them who says bad about MK :facepalm: if @Peace was not there I think I will be suspended by now cos Im the ONLY member to fight with those other members. Its like whole forum was against me. But Peace helped me to calm down and made me understand. I used to complain her about all silly things and she took care of me like a mom :p She made me come back to be the funny and silly girl again but Im still learning. I used to be active in whole forum, in magazine thread, various news, lakorns ALL THREADS :nut::nut: but now I will be in Kim, MK and Kim's lakorns thread to avoid negatives. She told me to be in these threads and have fun ith those who like Kim and MK :cheer::cheer::cheer:
You use the exact same words as peace whenever we talk about kim ... you are truly a big kim fan like peace...
Yes..they are really special..and i am happy for you that you are able to cool down after hearing those comments from those people about kim...
I am still learning to calm my temper..haha u can check with peace on this..many times she has to calm me down...hahaha

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Awww P'Knitty Im also still learning. I was on break for 3 months. My friends and family members say Im a silly, funny girl. After 6 months of coming to this forum Idk when I changed and started to fight with all of them who says bad about MK :facepalm: if @Peace was not there I think I will be suspended by now cos Im the ONLY member to fight with those other members. Its like whole forum was against me. But Peace helped me to calm down and made me understand. I used to complain her about all silly things and she took care of me like a mom :p She made me come back to be the funny and silly girl again but Im still learning. I used to be active in whole forum, in magazine thread, various news, lakorns ALL THREADS :nut::nut: but now I will be in Kim, MK and Kim's lakorns thread to avoid negatives. She told me to be in these threads and have fun ith those who like Kim and MK :cheer::cheer::cheer:
I guess u are protective of the one you love... that why u fight.. is normal for us to be like that when we want to protect the ones we treasure..but like what peace always say...ignore and just stay active in those thread u mention and spread love and positive vibes around..

Haha peace is a good friend ...she always has the ability to calm one person down...hahaha..

Step

Mrs James Ma
Haha she is the best :p Im happy you came to this forum. Now Kim and MK thread will be more active with more people yayyyy :cheer::clap::clap::clap::cheer::cheer:
I guess u are protective of the one you love... that why u fight.. is normal for us to be like that when we want to protect the ones we treasure..but like what peace always say...ignore and just stay active in those thread u mention and spread love and positive vibes around..

Haha peace is a good friend ...she always has the ability to calm one person down...hahaha..