Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mark's ig story is so sad...or am i overthinking again?
i think all what in the story is that kim is passing by her worst period in life right now since her dad pass away and before valentine something happened that made her extremely more moody she may forgot about it a little when she was filming in austria but when she was coming back the feeling come back again , and she probably very tired emotionally so it may affect the communication between them

i'm still convinced that kim still didn't heal from her dad's lost it's like she is missing him extremely much that it's driving her out of control of her emotions not even mark can help in this , it's a thing between kim and herself she need to figure it out on her own mark can support or encourage her but it's truly depend on her own strength , it's really so hard and people who experience that can have an idea there is a lot instability in kim's life she lost a lot of dear people she was hurt a lot so i understand her and unless mark has enough patience and love to deal with what kim is right now i won't blame him if he couldn't keep up with it :lol:

twister02

M♥K
I don't want to speculate but as a fan, yes, it's kinda unusual especially the mood of Mark's IG story but it's a good thing that they are quite. I hope they are trying to handle things out of social media. They may or may not have issues, we will never know but all things will be in place as long as there is still love and respect for each other. Either way, I love them and will always support them no matter what. I'm always hoping for their happiness.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
I don't want to speculate but as a fan, yes, it's kinda unusual especially the mood of Mark's IG story but it's a good thing that they are quite. I hope they are trying to handle things out of social media. They may or may not have issues, we will never know but all things will be in place as long as there is still love and respect for each other. Either way, I love them and will always support them no matter what. I'm always hoping for their happiness.
Yes agreed..i would be very sad if their relationship does not working out but after all its their decision..i felt very saddened from what mark posted last night considering two days ago his interview mentioned their marriage plans and it sounds like a happy ending for them

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
their marriage plans and it sounds like a happy ending for them
marriage is not a happy ending it's the beginning of a real life journey as partner it's a much harder thing than being in bf/gf relationship , that's why i liked how real they are when it comes to that they know the importance of being stable before starting that life , so let's just let them figure it out on their own

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
marriage is not a happy ending it's the beginning of a real life journey as partner it's a much harder thing than being in bf/gf relationship , that's why i liked how real they are when it comes to that they know the importance of being stable before starting that life , so let's just let them figure it out on their own
You are so positive girl..im in the office and couldnt focus a thing because of MK..lol...but as you said, let them figure out themselves

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You are so positive girl..im in the office and couldnt focus a thing because of MK..lol...but as you said, let them figure out themselves
i'm glad you see it as a positive thing girl focus on your real life i know how much it hurt to see your favorite ship heart having struggle i have been there before but the more i grow up the more i start see mk as a grown individual that has their struggle in life that we may we may not be aware of it but it does exist and it' not necessary a bad thing it's a natural thing we all struggle through phases in our lives mk are the same them having difficult time show how real they are him expressing his feeling or her expressing her pain is not a tragic thing once you start to see it as a real life thing you will realize that aww hope they will overcome it, so don't be too attached to the sweet feeling that you are starving it will come when it will come let things flow as it is suppose to and live your life as your best try to look as IT'S LIFE , as i said my goal this year is to look at mk as individual not everything they go through is necessary related to each other , marry or not marry is not that the important thing the important thing is they can find in each other the partner they need to grow with , independence is very important too in a relationship

twister02

M♥K
It's normal for any relationship to have some issues because there is no perfect relationship to begin with and also, it's one of indication that the relationship is healthy and the two involve is open to each other about their differences.

As what peace said, let's look at MK individually as much as possible. We might like them more together but we know that in this industry, we can't expect them to be together 24/7.

P.S: I'm one of those fans who tends to overthink too especially that I'm spoiled with how Mark expresses his love to Kimmy and how sweet Kimmy is to her man but I know that they're just normal people too. They are not perfect and they can also feel hurt, pain etc. Not everyday is Christmas, as they say. If they are in a rough time now (which we may never know until there is an update), I will pray and wish them happiness always.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
It's normal for any relationship to have some issues because there is no perfect relationship to begin with and also, it's one of indication that the relationship is healthy and the two involve is open to each other about their differences.

As what peace said, let's look at MK individually as much as possible. We might like them more together but we know that in this industry, we can't expect them to be together 24/7.

P.S: I'm one of those fans who tends to overthink too especially that I'm spoiled with how Mark expresses his love to Kimmy and how sweet Kimmy is to her man but I know that they're just normal people too. They are not perfect and they can also feel hurt, pain etc. Not everyday is Christmas, as they say. If they are in a rough time now (which we may never know until there is an update), I will pray and wish them happiness always.
Well said and apparently mark is on road trip with his friend, Dom.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@twister02 i really wish more fans look at things like that cause it's kinda silly to think that kim's happiness or mark's happiness it's only related to their relationship i mean she won't die without him and he won't die without her happiness come when we really start to find ourselves our on strength and start to realize we can be happy we can find happiness when we stop relating our happiness to others it's us it's about us, breaking up is not as scary or tragedic as many show it , i'm actually feel proud of myself right now woow i come a long way :lol: :pancarta:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
@twister02 i really wish more fans look at things like that cause it's kinda silly to think that kim's happiness or mark's happiness it's only related to their relationship i mean she won't die without him and he won't die without her happiness come when we really start to find ourselves our on strength and start to realize we can be happy we can find happiness when we stop relating our happiness to others it's us it's about us, breaking up is not as scary or tragedic as many show it , i'm actually feel proud of myself right now woow i come a long way :lol: :pancarta:
Wow girlllll!! You seems like someone who have gone through lots of relationship:confused12:you certainly can be a counsellor..great word and to be honest your words makes me not to overthink and focuses on MK as individual rather than them as a couple:angel10:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow girlllll!! You seems like someone who have gone through lots of relationship:confused12:you certainly can be a counsellor..great word and to be honest your words makes me not to overthink and focuses on MK as individual rather than them as a couple:angel10:
nooo :lol: i didn't went through that much relationships but i saw things around me i observe other and learn from it and also i had a friend who helped me to grow like this talking to the right people will makes you for sure grow in a better way especially people who has more experience and people who went through worst things than you and most of all you need always to keep your mind open and try to find the right way it's all about practice and keep training your mind feeding it with the right thought so yeah truly i'm thankful to everyone who helped me to be the person i'm now to be able to see mk relationship the way i see it now :) so chill girl it's not a big deal find your happiness concentrate on your real life and always feed your mind with right thought to grow in a healthy way

and personally feel that what kim need the most right now is to find herself and her own strength she maybe can talk to anne or someone older to help her go through cause in time like this her dad's absent is what kill her