Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@MKfan132 i never asked you this but did you had a desire story you wanted to see MK act in it like sort of hope dream story
Oh sorry hun, I just saw this, I was watching my soaps earlier/reading.

A kiss/slap I think it would be a good challenge.

One were they have loved each other through centuries type thing.

Oh another one, where they have kids, I love kids in shows. The story I don't yet.

what about you?.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@MKfan132 cool agree they didn't had with babie that would be cool to see

for me the only genre left they didn't act in it is a dramatic plot without comedy or action maybe when they are in their thirties we can have a mature plot for them

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@MKfan132 cool agree they didn't had with babie that would be cool to see

for me the only genre left they didn't act in it is a dramatic plot without comedy or action maybe when they are in their thirties we can have a mature plot for them
It would be yea.

Oh okay yea that is a good one also, I hope so.

Okay hun, sorry but I need to go to bed now. Night :).

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Aww :icon12:, just re-posting it so everyone can see it like this :).

kanyayonrose@meikohonma96 the reporter asks him about gis marriage plan to Kim. He says he has thought about it and has talked a little with Kim but he has never gone into much detail. He says at first he has to c8llwct enough money to take care of the famikky in the future in which there might be more members. he eealkybgipe for the marriage with Kim when they both are ready. it won't happen witth un a couple years but should be when he is a couple years pass 30.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the reporter just need to relax a little and stop asking mk about it too many times already since last year let them have their prime time , they are in the middle of their prime time

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
the reporter just need to relax a little and stop asking mk about it too many times already since last year let them have their prime time , they are in the middle of their prime time
Yea I agree they have already said in there 30's that is not going to change, they want to be settled first before they get married it makes sense :).

Last edited: