Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
baby i love mess with you :pancarta: teasing the people you love= your happiness

this officially made my "forever fin moment" list :icon12: i literally can't stop smile and fin :D

@samaKesh girl i will wait for you to edit this gif with the line "it wrote here she is mine" :D

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Kimmys interview from Wee Brand Show. They ask her about Mark and Kim’s Hokkaido trip, their charity work Alex and Mark’s ordaination. I was most patiently waiting for the “holding the pillow” answer. They ask Kimmy directly if she will be holding the pillow for Mark’s ordination... she said, “No, she will not.” Holding the pillow is a huge ritual, so I don’t think that can easily just go to anyone. According to Mark’s previous interviews, his sister and mother will be holding the pillow(s). So excited for Mark’s ordaination! He’ll certainly need a lot of peace and time!❤

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know if Mark really loves Kimmy's hair or he just knew girls don't want messy hair :risas3:
Endless teasing from Mark to Kimmy makes me giggle. :love:
i think it's the first option cause we have dozen of photos of him touching her her hair through this years :D and of course he love teasing her :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
If his ordain on Nov. 22nd what about his calendar signing schedule on Dec. 20th? He’s going ordain to be a monk for a month?
no he won't ordain for 1 month as much as i can remember he said around two or 3 weeks

btw i can't respond to the DM you had send to me