Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I put pause on Kimmy's non darma's that don't have Mark as lead with her. I am watching the MK one's first.

Starting with Sarm Noon Nuer Tong, watching a bit before bed, I am on episode 2. It is good so far.

Her boyfriend is such a jerk wow.

Aww he loves her:icon12:, but he don't want to break them up so he is keeping it in aww :(.

Episode 3.
Sorry about recapping this is the first time watching these. Oh still don't like her bf nope, they need to break up.

Her friend told her, that her boss(Mark) likes her, and she is thinking about it some of there moments, Yes. Her friend is on Team Boss Awesome :), sorry not good with there the names they play by. Even his sister wants them together.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I put pause on Kimmy's non darma's that don't have Mark as lead with her. I am watching the MK one's first.

Starting with Sarm Noon Nuer Tong, watching a bit before bed, I am on episode 2. It is good so far.

Her boyfriend is such a jerk wow.

Aww he loves her:icon12:, but he don't want to break them up so he is keeping it in aww :(.

Episode 3.
Sorry about recapping this is the first time watching these. Oh still don't like her bf nope, they need to break up.

Her friend told her, that her boss(Mark) likes her, and she is thinking about it some of there moments, Yes. Her friend is on Team Boss Awesome :), sorry not good with there the names they play by. Even his sister wants them together.
yup her boyfriend was a big jerk and aew was toooo good like too ood to the point she let him be a jerk to her

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
yup her boyfriend was a big jerk and aew was toooo good like too ood to the point she let him be a jerk to her
Yea that is so not good, Those looks when her bf picked her, wow:icon12:, he already has feeling for her, I think she does as well but she just doesn't know yet. I can wait I have for years for other ships, being a soaps watcher helps with that to :pancarta: .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yea that is so not good, Those looks when her bf picked her, wow:icon12:, he already has feeling for her, I think she does as well but she just doesn't know yet. I can wait I have for years for other ships, being a soaps watcher helps with that to :pancarta: .
he was sooo in love with her and he died inside everytime he she her with her boyfriend or hear her talking about him until... won't spoil you see how things go :D

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
he was sooo in love with her and he died inside everytime he she her with her boyfriend or hear her talking about him until... won't spoil you see how things go :D
Oh yea I can see it, wow hit me in the feels, this is like my real life, right now has been for years hit close to home. I like a guy friend but I am like the Boss(Mark), I won't saying anything plus he has a gf. Hoping this has a happy ending :). Okay.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yea I can see it, wow hit me in the feels, this is like my real life, right now has been for years hit close to home. I like a guy friend but I am like the Boss(Mark), I won't saying anything plus he has a gf. Hoping this has a happy ending :). Okay.
ohhhhhhhh , i'm so surprised and sorry to hear that then you gonna surely surely relate to him so much , fighting in your life :cheer:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
ohhhhhhhh , i'm so surprised and sorry to hear that then you gonna surely surely relate to him so much , fighting in your life :cheer:
Aww thanks hun :). yea I can for sure.

Work lunch date, Okay everyone wants them together :).

More loving looks :icon12:.

Okay I am done with episode 3 now I need to go to bed almost 2am, I hope you can talk again when I do more recapping when I watch more :). great to talk with another person that has seen this already.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Aww thanks hun :). yea I can for sure.

Work lunch date, Okay everyone wants them together :).

More loving looks :icon12:.

Okay I am done with episode 3 now I need to go to bed almost 2am, I hope you can talk again when I do more recapping when I watch more :). great to talk with another person that has seen this already.
i'm glad too you are sharing your recap , me too i remember whe i first start watching them i kept awake until 4 am , 3 am :lol: so i totally feel you see you in the next episode :D

good night have a good sleep

Kayla

sarNie Adult
In my eyes, they match so perfectly. I love the fact that they know how to joke around with each other. They really are each other best friend, the key to many happy relationships. One of my favorite sayings from Mark is when he wished Kim a happy bday last year and he said her smile is his. So sweet these two!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
In my eyes, they match so perfectly. I love the fact that they know how to joke around with each other. They really are each other best friend, the key to many happy relationships. One of my favorite sayings from Mark is when he wished Kim a happy bday last year and he said her smile is his. So sweet these two!
strongly agree when your bestfriend and your lover are the same person know that you had a treasure relationship that you don't want ever lose

there is two saying that always in my mind from mark , the first is the one you said the second is this one
(correct me if i recall it wrog) but i remember someone translated as "nothing can break our relationship" @ 1:20

this clip too @2:45 i forget a little the first part it's either "i'm happy to see her happy" or "she is happy i'm happy also" the second part is i'm sure of he said "i thanks her for letting me take good care of er"

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@"peace" - Those clips are memorable also. Mark is such a straight forward person. He always give Kim the upmost respect when reporters ask about their relationship. That first clip is uncomfortable to watch, the reporters are so relentless with their questions about a third-hand rumor. Both Kim and Mark answered the questions well to shut down the rumors. The uncomfortableness is the price they pay for being open to the public about their relationship. Hope they will always stand strong side-by-side like that forever.