Mark-Kim World

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling

translation :I went to a place. Have stories to tell u #fine >> hope the translation is correct :facepalm:

I wonder where was he and what stories :rolleyes:?!

btw reallyyyyyy missing him and MK updates and I Keep watching their sweet moments on youtube:p

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
he will become a monk for i think 2 weeks or more he didn't determinate on november
Please excuse my ignorant, may I know why is he planning to become a monk? Why 2 weeks?

In lakorn, usually it's when the antagonist repent they will end up staying at the temple and be monks or the elders will go for a few days and stay at the temple.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Please excuse my ignorant, may I know why is he planning to become a monk? Why 2 weeks?
oh please don't excuse cause me too i don't have that big knowledge all i know is a religious tradition men do give respect and show gratitude to their parents and each one choose for how long he want to stay so there is not specific rule period mark from his interviews he choose to stay for 2 week or maybe more he is still not sure

twister02

M♥K
I think it's part of the Buddhism faith. Men in the family above 20 yrs old can ordain for merit and can choose whenever they want to leave the temple as long as they will inform the temple about it.

twister02

M♥K
I think Kimmy didn't join because she has something to do today? Mark is in Laos this time. Going far away for his adventures eh. I'm glad he's pursuing his trekking hobby. It's addicting based on my experience. There's a kind of fulfillment whenever you reach a top of a mountain.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think Kimmy didn't join because she has something to do today? Mark is in Laos this time. Going far away for his adventures eh. I'm glad he's pursuing his trekking hobby. It's addicting based on my experience. There's a kind of fulfillment whenever you reach a top of a mountain.
from the banmarkpantip_inter translation he sure had another level of adventure , i'm impressed by that :clap:

edit: wooow very beautiful view :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYibYpyBWF9/?taken-by=banmarkpantip_inter

Last edited:

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
oh i don't think it was related to his ordonation but he went to experience some new tough jungle experience and this looks crazy and a little bit dangerous
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYiOHyug3SQ/?taken-by=mark_prin

it's cool that he finds new passion like this

like kim have passion in arranging flowers

oh!I m in looove with what he does!
And from time to time I like to read his diaries when kim was with him!

Ow I looooove thiiiis one!!
I keeeep repeaaating when she said "I just wanted to feel what he loves." :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ow I looooove thiiiis one!!
I keeeep repeaaating when she said "I just wanted to feel what he loves." :p
at least she gave it a try once to understand his new passion but i don't think she felt in love with it the same way mark did but i think she can understand his new passion from his angle witch is necessarily so they can have a mutual understanding :)

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
at least she gave it a try once to understand his new passion but i don't think she felt in love with it the same way mark did but i think she can understand his new passion from his angle witch is necessarily so they can have a mutual understanding :)

yaa exactly! I had the same impression..but what counts is the gesture ^_^