Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
cause mk makes us feel that cause that what mk spread and we got it :icon12: and it just soo soooo beautiful to see and feel i swear it made my day cause i'm having a very very difficult day but coming here and saw this updates warmed my heart and putted a big smile on my face thanks to them :icon12:
Yes.. totally agree. Everytime they have updates, it always makes my day extra special and I'm so happy we got a moment like this from them because it's so refreshing seeing they're enjoying their time at home, eating, laughing with their baby dogs. :icon12::icon12:

If you're having a bad day, it will just pass. Fighting girl!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes.. totally agree. Everytime they have updates, it always makes my day extra special and I'm so happy we got a moment like this from them because it's so refreshing seeing they're enjoying their time at home, eating, laughing with their baby dogs. :icon12::icon12:

If you're having a bad day, it will just pass. Fighting girl!
thank you , yes it's a bad moment and will pass :)

oyyyyyyyy those stares :love:

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
During an interview (2013) the host asked hiiiim if he notice that he keep looking at heeeeer
"do you notice when you talk you keep looking at her all the time!!!........ you know that you cannot take your eyes off this lady" :naughty2:
=>
<= min 2:20

i want to like your post 100 times @samaKesh
Thanks, I prepared a looot gifs but I have problems to put them so I remebered this video and keep trying with the gifs...:(:confused12:

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling

THIS ONE KILL ME... WHEN SHE ASKED HIM "Right?" :rolleyes::p

I m sure if you ask him what was she talking about he can't answer :risas3: he is ouuut :naughty2:he just keep looking at her :rolleyes: and is totally charmed by her beauty and cuteness :nut::icon12:

:) ohhhhh finaally dooone....enjoy it ^^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omggg yess you was send in the right time girl you made e sooooooo high an fly to the moon those are one of all my favorite moment not matter how many time i saw it it keep give me this same melting strong feeling that makes me "awwwwwwwwwwww" it just crystal clear :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: this kind of love is just tooo beautiful

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wait, haters are still not stopping? What are the things they are saying about MK? :confused12:
it's because james's post some mark fans who want him to break up with kim start saying nonsense and fans start defending kim until mark commented and said "let the hater talk let them live their miserable life and i was sitting next to nong kim" he mean he was with james and kim at the same dinner so fan commented tha she saw mk together and another fan posted that pix that i post to protect them , those hater try in every way to break them they can't get that what between them is much more stronger than any of us can know or imagine mk have the kind of love that will face storms and come up as survivor cause hey simply can't feel their lives without each other's presence kim is a biiiiiiggg part of mark's life as he is an even bigger part of her life this kind of love and relationship is hard to find and harder to lose

samaKesh

sarNie Hatchling
it's because james's post some mark fans who want him to break up with kim start saying nonsense and fans start defending kim until mark commented and said "let the hater talk let them live their miserable life and i was sitting next to nong kim" he mean he was with james and kim at the same dinner so fan commented tha she saw mk together and another fan posted that pix that i post to protect them , those hater try in every way to break them they can't get that what between them is much more stronger than any of us can know or imagine mk have the kind of love that will face storms and come up as survivor cause hey simply can't feel their lives without each other's presence kim is a biiiiiiggg part of mark's life as he is an even bigger part of her life this kind of love and relationship is hard to find and harder to lose
ooooops ! I liiike his comment ;) he settle hater's hash :fighting3: and I'm sure yesterday's video killed them:naughty2:

btw some people only hate u because of the way other people love u;)

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
sorry peace my friend
I dont know who told u this that mark fan anti kim for jma's post
It was Kimfc and some JKfc attacking mark and comment fake news said mark wasn't there with kim because he was with his friends party and there were a lot girls around there.
they keep annoying mark in every fc post and mark's ig
after FC start fighting,mark come to let fc clam down no need to fight with crazy people,after that those haters still calling mark is a Liar,until there was a fan comment she saw MK and there's a pic of MK that night
Mark even deleted that post about Raknakara because haters fooling around even attacking his co-workers

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
I dont know How JK post a pic for service fc but cause mark got a lot attacking for two nights
Honestly I hate how Kim's agency play this “friendship”game and those JKfc are surely unbelieveable

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sorry peace my friend
It was Kimfc and some JKfc attacking mark and comment fake news said mark wasn't there with kim because he was with his friends party and there were a lot girls around there.
after FC start fighting,mark come to let fc clam down no need to fight with crazy people,after that those haters still calling mark is a Liar,until there was a fan comment she saw MK and there's a pic of MK that night
Mark even deleted that post about Raknakara because haters fooling around even attacking his co-workers
cause i translaed one comment and the hater was saying " mark was working whole day but one com back he see hs girlfriend having dinner with james" and other comments like this so i think it's both sides , i agree 100% there some delusional jk fans who crossed their limit and start to act like a mental virus in the web

twister02

M♥K
sorry peace my friend
momotea, you're back! I miss you on this thread :)
Thank you for the clarification. I saw a screenshot of Mark's comment and I'm trying hard to locate in what post he commented that.
I didn't even know that KimFC doesn't like Mark. I assume it's just a minority, right? I'm sure majority of Kim's fans like Mark cause they can see that Kim is happy with him. They should be happy also for their idol. For JKFC, I think it's understandable. Well, they like Kim and James together so I can understand that they want MK to break up but I do hope they will not invent news just to make it look like Mark is not a good man for Kim. At the end of the day, Kim will always know the truth.

I believe MK's bond is strong enough to ignore these kinds of people. Not hating on James tho, I also like the guy but it's Mark who is Kim's man in real life. I just hope fans are matured enough to know what's reel and real.