Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mark was like "Why are you so beautiful, baby?"
The way he stare to her is priceless. The stare of love. :love::love:

"My heart is telling you it will consent to everything for you" and then Mark pointed his finger at the backstage where Kimmy was waiting to be called. Awwww :love::naughty2:

that's melted me and made my heart race he is in love and it so heart warming to see it , he lways have been in love with her and he will always be that's my feeling :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

twister02

M♥K
that's melted me and made my heart race he is in love and it so heart warming to see it , he lways have been in love with her and he will always be that's my feeling :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
Agree. Actually, it's obvious they really love each other however, Mark is the one who is more expressive in terms of showing his love than Kimmy. Kimmy is a bit shy in public (from my observation) that's why I'm so amused when she became touchy in their Udonthani event. Mark on the other hand, always trying to make his girl feel that he likes her a lot that's why some people think he's faking it since men are not used to be that expressive to the girl they love.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Knitty they keep saying mark is not romantic but that's obviously not true he may not be the most romantic but for sure he has his way to express romance that melt my heart just his stares to her his smiles to her the way he use songs and the way he take her to experience different pleasure in life it's romantic

Last edited:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
@Knitty they keep saying mark is not romantic but that's obviously not true he may not be the most romantic but for sure he has his way to express romance that melt my heart just his stares to her his smiles to her the way he use songs and the way he take her to experience different pleasure in life it's romantic
Those who say that are just jealous..
the real thing happen and it shows.. so let them talk all the want.. MK is always consistent and fans can see it and feel it in the air..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just feel so happy for them and so amazed and i feel in love this pasts weeks it was really amazing honeymoon events for us fans :lol: ayyyy how i will be back to the regular rhythm it will takes e a while to be back to earth :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they are sooo cute soo hot soo funny sooo happy soo beautiul soo and soo and soo , i love the manly mark and i love the sexy kim and i love how she didn't abandon him in the end but waited and reach her hand for him although she could get to the boat and he surely will manage himslef since he is a man and he can do it but that little move she did show a lot
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWt4QPpg5y2/?taken-by=dkwanja

twister02

M♥K
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they are sooo cute soo hot soo funny sooo happy soo beautiul soo and soo and soo , i love the manly mark and i love the sexy kim and i love how she didn't abandon him in the end but waited and reach her hand for him although she could get to the boat and he surely will manage himslef since he is a man and he can do it but that little move she did show a lot
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWt4QPpg5y2/?taken-by=dkwanja
This was on repeat in my IG this afternoon when I saw this clip. I can't help but finn because Mark was so playful. Kimmy don't want to at first but surrendered at the end :love: and if you notice, Mark was trying to pull Kimmy for her not to reach the boat first :pancarta: he pulled Kimmy's legs.. but Kimmy offered her hand to him..that's love..:icon12::icon12:

twister02

M♥K
And also, Mark was having a hard time since he's wearing a life jacket. It's hard to swim if you are wearing one since you will, technically, float.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me too i keep it in repeat very beautiful cute playful moment , he put her first protected her and she didn't abandon him it's not a serious moment but it show a loooot

twister02

M♥K
me too i keep it in repeat very beautiful cute playful moment , he put her first protected her and she didn't abandon him it's not a serious moment but it show a loooot
it's not a serious moment but it showed how "human" they are. It showed that they can also act as a normal couple and treat each other as a normal person and not a celebrity. I really like candid moments like this. Makes me more love them.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's not a serious moment but it showed how "human" they are. It showed that they can also act as a normal couple and treat each other as a normal person and not a celebrity. I really like candid moments like this. Makes me more love them.
i can't agree more , totally :icon12: :icon12: :icon12:

twister02

M♥K
when things are sooo clear you need no translation , we knew what the person wrote before even got the transltion actions speaks loud :D but yet still thankful for this kind person to give us word by word ths lovely short moment
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWubxqbAPx9/?taken-by=thicha_lp
Oh my I was so wrong.. I thought Mark was pulling Kim away from the boat. :pancarta: our little angel did the translation again.. I love that person already. Whoever that person is a blessing to us international fans.. :love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh my I was so wrong.. I thought Mark was pulling Kim away from the boat. :pancarta: our little angel did the translation again.. I love that person already. Whoever that person is a blessing to us international fans.. :love:
really for me it was so clear that he was teasing her he wanted to makes her fall with him in the water :D cause he grap her on purpose

twister02

M♥K
really for me it was so clear that he was teasing her he wanted to makes her fall with him in the water :D cause he grap her on purpose
Yes, he grabbed her on purpose but I thought Mark was still teasing her when they were in the water. I thought he pulled Kimmy away from the boat while she was desperately trying to reach for it cause I saw him pulled her legs but in the caption, it says, he pushed her legs for her to reach the boat. :risas3: So I watched it again and then realized, yeah, I was wrong. Indeed, Mark helped her reach the boat not the other way around. :pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, he grabbed her on purpose but I thought Mark was still teasing her when they were in the water. I thought he pulled Kimmy away from the boat while she was desperately trying to reach for it cause I saw him pulled her legs but in the caption, it says, he pushed her legs for her to reach the boat. :risas3: So I watched it again and then realized, yeah, I was wrong. Indeed, Mark helped her reach the boat not the other way around. :pancarta:
ohoo that would not be funny anymore cause she was struggling so his gentle side appear :lol:

ps: i still fin each time i see you seggie aaaaaaaaa