Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
annnnd the honeymoon of mk event of mk fans come to an end for now , maybe we will have more from now on since they gonna have a lakorn that will air so for sure we will have a honeymoon event at least for sure next year
*sigh* it's hard to get enough now i feel so spoiled and more eager :lol: you know when taste something and you can't stop get enough but you need to wait for the next service :lol:

anyway let's enjoy thi sbeauty lovebirds

his big smile say everything

oyyyy

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and look at that coincidence she is wearing white and she is wearing a ring in her hand and with the way she is touching him like this if i didn't knew them and saw this photo i would say is from a wedding moment :lol:

omg he makes her sooooo haappppyyyyyy

beautiful just soo beautiful aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i feel overwhelmed with them

fun fun

oooyyyyyyy oyyyyyyyyyy

twister02

M♥K
They're so touchy these days. Not that I'm complaining tho. I actually love it :love::love:

And saw the video while Kimmy was singing in today's event. She was the one who reached out and grab Mark's hand to hold. Awwww. So sweet :icon12::icon12:

I'm really happy that Kanyayonrose translated the interviews and the trekking posts of MK. Thank God for her:cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
And saw the video while Kimmy was singing in today's event. She was the one who reached out and grab Mark's hand to hold. Awwww. So sweet :icon12::icon12:
and it's really rare kim do that in public event but she seems so so in love this days i really think the trip in the wood did magic to her :lol: mark knw how to surprise her how make her feel happy how to makes her enjoy something he did enjoy when he find something tasty he will tell her to try it when he find this new pleasure of the forest he too wanted her to try , i think kim feel how much he loves her and that made her even more in love with him , the are not just lover they trully everything to each other , bestfriends, partner , adviser, and lover it just the it relationship that many in this world wish to have and lucky those who has find it

I'm really happy that Kanyayonrose translated the interviews and the trekking posts of MK. Thank God for her:cheer:
tell me about that , each interview show me why i couldn't stop being in love wiht them really really i admire mk clearness so much they are just suppppper natural they respond as they feel and as it is and the interaction ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy i just was smiling from ear to ear the whole time

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and they ask me why i adore mk , how many people can go in the same plane as their shipped couple and be with them in every step like this and they show this appreciate and smile to their faces , if it was another star they will be annoyed so much tha if even they get in teh same plane
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWm7ukpjcXN/?taken-by=bigbigtook_mk

i will never ever again regeret being in love with mk and ship for them no matter what the future hold cause those two made me a happy happpy happyyyyyyy fan awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWm5iKtjXZp/?taken-by=pumpuy_anoot

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
since the end of june this definitely the honeymoon weeks for us fans at least it is for me i feel sooo spiled and i envy envy thse fans that was with them in the airoport and plane

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what word is suitable for this cause i can't find just wow , the lovebirds walking their way , they faced the worst together and also felt the happiness together and no matter how hard the road is wish them the strength to always pursuit their live with positive mind and try to be better with time , this is how love should be :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

i just love this candid photo

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

so many hold hands , even friends can hold hands but this tight only connected soulmate will give you this feeling

so comfortable together

they had fun in this song

twister02

M♥K
annnnd the honeymoon of mk event of mk fans come to an end for now , maybe we will have more from now on since they gonna have a lakorn that will air so for sure we will have a honeymoon event at least for sure next year
*sigh* it's hard to get enough now i feel so spoiled and more eager :lol: you know when taste something and you can't stop get enough but you need to wait for the next service :lol:

anyway let's enjoy thi sbeauty lovebirds

his big smile say everything

oyyyy

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and look at that coincidence she is wearing white and she is wearing a ring in her hand and with the way she is touching him like this if i didn't knew them and saw this photo i would say is from a wedding moment :lol:

omg he makes her sooooo haappppyyyyyy

beautiful just soo beautiful aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i feel overwhelmed with them

fun fun

oooyyyyyyy oyyyyyyyyyy

This was definitely like a wedding reception for the newly weds. :naughty2:
The dress and the ring :love::love: Why was Kimmy so touchy yesterday? I mean, I was so used to seeing Mark being touchy and sweet but when it was Kim doing it, wooooah.. I was so amused and happy. I've been so happy these days. My MK heart is so happy and delighted. :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
This was definitely like a wedding reception for the newly weds. :naughty2:
The dress and the ring :love::love: Why was Kimmy so touchy yesterday? I mean, I was so used to seeing Mark being touchy and sweet but when it was Kim doing it, wooooah.. I was so amused and happy. I've been so happy these days. My MK heart is so happy and delighted. :icon12:
the trips (japanese trip and the wood experience) did wonder on her made her on the moon :lol:
but he always th eprotective one
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWm-KB_lquJ/?taken-by=mark_pa_kim

Mark is like a kid telling stories while Kimmy is the attentive one and was like "heck!!" :risas3:
i just love how casual they are , very easy going with their fans

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWo3gKwFqh4/?taken-by=markim_panun

and sitting their like there is no fans around i believe that's how they talk usually too :D