Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is crazyyyyyyy they won't be able to have a peaceful trip that's for sure that's why thai stars doesn't have vacations in combodia that often no privacy there but lucky combodian fans they had been asking MK to come for years now i'm reall surprised of this visite no one knew about it someone comment thi sis just a small part of fans if they knew mk are coming they would have been double that :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUyeOFpFZSs/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUyT70UlxVc/?taken-by=mkpantip

twister02

M♥K
this is crazyyyyyyy they won't be able to have a peaceful trip that's for sure that's why thai stars doesn't have vacations in combodia that often no privacy there but lucky combodian fans they had been asking MK to come for years now i'm reall surprised of this visite no one knew about it someone comment thi sis just a small part of fans if they knew mk are coming they would have been double that :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUyeOFpFZSs/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUyT70UlxVc/?taken-by=mkpantip
Cambodian fans are so dedicated with their love to their Thai idols. I remember one of my favorite Thai artist went to Cambodia to promote her movie and just like what happened on the clip above, Cambodian fans were following her van diligently :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Cambodian fans are so dedicated with their love to their Thai idols. I remember one of my favorite Thai artist went to Cambodia to promote her movie and just like what happened on the clip above, Cambodian fans were following her van diligently :lol:
are you cambodian ? can you understand this ?
not sure but someone said mark will have a fan meeting there ? is there one of you cambodian ladies tell us what is wrote

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
not sure but someone said mark will have a fan meeting there ? is there one of you cambodian ladies tell us what is wrote
I will answer instead of @twister02 based on the poster I don't think Mark will join the fan meeting because it doesn't state that Mark will appear, but there is one part that said Special Secret which make me confuse. I'm not sure what their special secret is. And another reason that I don't think Mark will be there because there is no arrival time of him at the airport. Just like when JJ visit Cambodia, there is a schedule for fans to welcome him at the airport and stuff. But maybe I'm wrong! I hope this help.

New update: the website just clarifies that Mark will not be there the event is for fans only!

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Nope, I'm not Cambodian however, based on the rough summary of banmarkpantip inter IG for Mark's live earlier, Mark is in Cambodia to do merit and to eat. Hahaha

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am so happy to see MK and gang visiting Cambodia! Yes I'm Cambodian. I can't read it though. I picked up Thai here in the states if anyone is wondering. :)

So lucky for some of the fans to meet them! Hopefully they will go visit Angkor Wat and share some lovely pictures with us. On Bow's video clip she asked Kim how does she feel about all the fans support, Kim said she will have to come and visit more often. Bow then asked Mark and he said all the fans are so lovely. I hope they have a fun trip!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@"peace" I don't know what I would do if I ran into some of my favs. Knowing my personality, I would just watch from afar and give them their privacy. But I think I would sneak a picture though while they are not looking. Haha

Cambodia, Thai, and Laos are right next to each other. Only a borderline divides each country. Cambodians are very fond of the Thai industry, probably because the country itself lacks entertainments. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of famous singers and actors and actresses, but the country lacks in big production when it comes to entertainments such as TV shows, soap opera, or movies. The country is evolving and I hope to see it grow more rapidly due to tourists and technology.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" I don't know what I would do if I ran into some of my favs. Knowing my personality, I would just watch from afar and give them their privacy. But I think I would sneak a picture though while they are not looking. Haha

Cambodia, Thai, and Laos are right next to each other. Only a borderline divides each country. Cambodians are very fond of the Thai industry, probably because the country itself lacks entertainments. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of famous singers and actors and actresses, but the country lacks in big production when it comes to entertainments such as TV shows, soap opera, or movies. The country is evolving and I hope to see it grow more rapidly due to tourists and technology.
thank you for sharing this and this make me want to ask this, when the thai industry become this well spread around it's region and neighbor country ? even in vietnam and indonesia now there is many fans follow thai stars

side note to be honest it must be uncomfortable to hang out in this countries with star friends :lol: i felt pity for their friend in the middle she is a normal person so all this must be new to her having people following with phone cameras everywhere

Kayla

sarNie Adult
thank you for sharing this and this make me want to ask this, when the thai industry become this well spread around it's region and neighbor country ? even in vietnam and indonesia now there is many fans follow thai stars

side note to be honest it must be uncomfortable to hang out in this countries with star friends :lol: i felt pity for their friend in the middle she is a normal person so all this must be new to her having people following with phone cameras everywhere
I can't speak for Vietnam and Indonesia, but for Cambodia and Laos, the sensation of Thai lakorns is nothing new. Since all three countries are very similiar in beliefs, culture, food, and language, the majority of us grew up watching Thai lakorns subbed since we were young. Growing up my days and nights were spent watching Thai and Chinese drama the most. I actually quit watching most lakorns as I got older and got more into Kdrama. But I still try my best to keep up with Thai lakorns when I find a drama that is interesting.

I think having technology such such as YouTube and social media really has helped the Thai industry to go internationally. Back in the days, we relied on VHS. hahahaha

Ha! I pity the friends too, but the attention should be expected when you have superstar friends. MK handles their fans very well. The fans out of country are more star struck because obviously it's not like they would see them in real life often like they would in Thailand. Heck, even the Thai fans are still star struck.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I can't speak for Vietnam and Indonesia, but for Cambodia and Laos, the sensation of Thai lakorns is nothing new. Since all three countries are very similiar in beliefs, culture, food, and language, the majority of us grew up watching Thai lakorns subbed since we were young. Growing up my days and nights were spent watching Thai and Chinese drama the most. I actually quit watching most lakorns as I got older and got more into Kdrama. But I still try my best to keep up with Thai lakorns when I find a drama that is interesting.

I think having technology such such as YouTube and social media really has helped the Thai industry to go internationally. Back in the days, we relied on VHS. hahahaha
that's interesting to know , it makes sense and agree 1000% if not from youtube persoanaly i wouldn't even knew that there is something called "lakorn" so yeah technology played the big part well i'm glad i got to know MK for sure :D

[

twister02

M♥K
Honestly, if not for YouTube, I wouldn't be able to know that Thai dramas are good. I'm only interested with their movies before especially when I saw the young Mario Maurer with Baifern and their horror movies. I'm glad I got to stumble seeing Hormones in YouTube and from then on, crawled my way watching Thai soap operas. Hahaha.

I'm still waiting for the time that Thai dramas will be shown here in the Philippines. The structure and the flow of Thai dramas are quite similar to Filipino dramas so it would be a hit if a Thai drama will be shown here. I'm quite jealous with those neighbouring countries who got a chance to see their idols like that. I know there's a slim chance for Thai daras to visit the Philippines not unless their a part of a BL show. :(:(:(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" @twister02 and everyone else, what lakorn did you watch first that made you become an MK fan?
for me this is th unforgettable moment that made me fall deeply in love with mk , this part was the first part i ever watch of mk

back then i didn't even knew their names who they are in the industry nothing at all , all what i felt is for real this is what i said to my self back then " this man is in deep love with this woman" and until now mk never lost that spark in them this is why i can't cure being a crazy fan of them cause they still makes me fall again and again wit their love and passionate feeling

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and today we were spoiled with two lives from kim

first one top dark we can see nothing only hearing them chatting and having fun

second one is the dessert sooooooooo cuuuuuuttee and sweeeeeet

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and if everyday you give me a photo of MK staring at each other i won't say no and i won't get enough of what i'm seeing and feeling :love::love::love:
:love:

Last edited: