Mark-Kim World

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i'm so ready to watch this "imperfect note" short MV , and waiting for the announcement of her graduation day, or i'm waiting for what mark's gift to her graduation day
Is this for Kim's graduation?? I'm so proud of her! Excited to see what she has for us

twister02

M♥K
@"peace" @twister02 and everyone else, what lakorn did you watch first that made you become an MK fan?
Me was Ab Ruk Online but I already love Mark even before watching a lakorn of him because he resembles James Ji so much. They're like twins. I didn't know Kim yet that time then I saw the AF thread of BH and saw Kimmy's name as James n'ek. I got curious with her Voltemas last name. Sound so foreign to me so I googled her and saw poster of PCKNMCPW so I tried watching it and fell in love with her. That's when I knew she's Mark's gf so I watched ARO and then MK addiction happened. :risas3: and then crawled my way backwards and watched PCKK and TRRR. I'm quite picky with lakorns coz it's like watching a Filipino drama with Thai actors in it and I'm not such a fan of. :)

twister02

M♥K
and today we were spoiled with two lives from kim

first one top dark we can see nothing only hearing them chatting and having fun

second one is the dessert sooooooooo cuuuuuuttee and sweeeeeet
Waaaaaaaah! The second clip was the cutest, sweetest IG live they've done. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Me was Ab Ruk Online but I already love Mark even before watching a lakorn of him because he resembles James Ji so much. They're like twins. I didn't know Kim yet that time then I saw the AF thread of BH and saw Kimmy's name as James n'ek. I got curious with her Voltemas last name. Sound so foreign to me so I googled her and saw poster of PCKNMCPW so I tried watching it and fell in love with her. That's when I knew she's Mark's gf so I watched ARO and then MK addiction happened. :risas3: and then crawled my way backwards and watched PCKK and TRRR. I'm quite picky with lakorns coz it's like watching a Filipino drama with Thai actors in it and I'm not such a fan of. :)
oh wow so you are a new new mk fan :D i thought you are a fan for years :lol:

Waaaaaaaah! The second clip was the cutest, sweetest IG live they've done. :icon12::icon12::icon12:
yup it's for sure a worth saving clip cause you never know when we will have a live like this again :icon12:

twister02

M♥K
oh wow so you are a new new mk fan :D i thought you are a fan for years :lol:

yup it's for sure a worth saving clip cause you never know when we will have a live like this again :icon12:
Yes, I'm just new but totally got addicted so I stalked their accounts almost everyday after watching ARO. MK were the reason why I signed up in this forum site but I've been a lurker since PCKNMCPW days. I got to get to know a lot of MK stuff because I googled and watched MV's, interviews of them since I became a fan. :icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, I'm just new but totally got addicted so I stalked their accounts almost everyday after watching ARO. MK were the reason why I signed up in this forum site but I've been a lurker since PCKNMCPW days. I got to get to know a lot of MK stuff because I googled and watched MV's, interviews of them since I became a fan. :icon12::icon12:
and i'm glad you signed here cause since you guys come here it less lonely and more enjoyable :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i know i said this before but it's really so cooooooooool how mk bring a group of people to build a bond like this i love how that a love for someone bring people together and creating relationship and memories like this and have fun

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/mkpantipgangtrip2017/

so being a fan of someone is not totally a useless thing something good can come up from it when you share sincere feeling

Knitty

sarNie Adult
i know i said this before but it's really so cooooooooool how mk bring a group of people to build a bond like this i love how that a love for someone bring people together and creating relationship and memories like this and have fun

so being a fan of someone is not totally a useless thing something good can come up from it when you share sincere feeling
Wow i envy the fans.. i presume most of them r thai fans??? How i wish my country has some fans who love mk as i do.. and we cna gather to help to support mk activties ...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow i envy the fans.. i presume most of them r thai fans??? How i wish my country has some fans who love mk as i do.. and we cna gather to help to support mk activties ...
me too , it's really so coooool i felt touched somehow :D mk not just bring real thai fans togther like that but even us in the virtual world we can count too :lol:

twister02

M♥K

Woow! I wish I will also meet my fellow MK fans in my country. I want to be able to be with people that share the same love with MK. I bet we can talk about MK all day long. Oh, I love the choice of the wallpapers and my wallpaper too is a MK photo. The maldives one is my lockscreen and the polaroid photo from Korea is my home wallpaper :)

twister02

M♥K
me too , it's really so coooool i felt touched somehow :D mk not just bring real thai fans togther like that but even us in the virtual world we can count too :lol:
because of MK, I did wish I was born as a Thai :lol: I love how understanding and loving this fandom is. They support both Mark and Kim even if they are partnered with someone else in a lakorn. :love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Woow! I wish I will also meet my fellow MK fans in my country. I want to be able to be with people that share the same love with MK. I bet we can talk about MK all day long. Oh, I love the choice of the wallpapers and my wallpaper too is a MK photo. The maldives one is my lockscreen and the polaroid photo from Korea is my home wallpaper :)
1000% if i had an mk gang our main talk will be MK all the day :lol: :lol:

because of MK, I did wish I was born as a Thai :lol: I love how understanding and loving this fandom is. They support both Mark and Kim even if they are partnered with someone else in a lakorn. :love:
i don't know about the other fans cause i don't follow but truly MK fans are one of the most supportive fandom out there they are with them in the good and the bad times and i believe really that mk feel their fasn's love and support that helped them to go through a hard situations and that helped them to spread their love to others and also supported them in event and in every single thing they can do for them and MK appreciate this that's why they time to time share their moment with their fans cause they know they will makes them happy to see them happy

and despite whoever they succeed with mk fans are still support them with

twister02

M♥K
1000% if i had an mk gang our main talk will be MK all the day :lol: :lol:

i don't know about the other fans cause i don't follow but truly MK fans are one of the most supportive fandom out there they are with them in the good and the bad times and i believe really that mk feel their fasn's love and support that helped them to go through a hard situations and that helped them to spread their love to others and also supported them in event and in every single thing they can do for them and MK appreciate this that's why they time to time share their moment with their fans cause they know they will makes them happy to see them happy

and despite whoever they succeed with mk fans are still support them with
Agree.. even if the event is Kim with another praek or Mark with another n'ek, MKFC are still there to support. I don't know with other FC too but I think MKFC are one of those FC's who are very supportive on MK and Mark and Kim individually. I love how loving they are to MK. I love being part in this fandom.