Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, this is p'kais project! wow...hes casting actors from ch5 which is great. this is gonna be interesting..

so aom is confirm besides tik right? wonder whos p'kai gonna choose

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes. Aom is confirmed except for praek is unknown atm ! Actually AOM is a free agent so she can work for CH3, she has plenty of projects from them. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im glad she'll be working for ch3 again. hm, i dont think pra'ek will be ken though. he hasnt worked with p'gai before

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I doubt it will be KEN anyway.

Oh my I forgot, I would totally lovelove MART KRISSADA w/ Aom!

They'll look soooo cute together, both have dimples<3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it'll be funny if they chosen mart since i thought he looked like art(aom's fiance). if willy was still around i think p'kai would of chosen him since he's one of the fav.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i knew this lakorn looked familar. i posted the thread since last year. its the same lakorn where anne was rumor to be in. ill merge it together

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
AHHH! it's ch3!!!! i hope it's no one else but TIKKKK!!!! but if not ken or chakrit also, i'd love to see aom with MART! ahhaha OR ROME! hehehhee

somp9

sarNie Adult
Tik for my first choice.
Chakrit or Mart would be good.
I think Ken is a busy man because Noi is pregnant and almost due.

tinah

sarNie Coma
chakrit or tik would definately be great. but didnt someone mention n'ek suppose to have 3 husband in here? if so, i dont want aom/tiks to reunite in this type of drama.

jakjann

Jakjann
If Aom really have 3 husband in this drama...

my choice for 3 husband are:

1. Tik
2. Ken 3. hmm Mart or Krit hehehe

wish all of them should in same drama ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha my pick would be tik, chakrit and ken but i wouldnt know who to choose from those 3 men. from what jeanie said in the previous page, seem like n'ek ends up with only 1 husband which is the 3rd one

jakjann

Jakjann
hmm... the husband that she should end up is of course Pi Tik...^___^ hehehe

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So this is a remake?? Ohhh I want to know the summary, please!! :)

Wow. Nang'ek w/ 3 husbands?! Hahaa. Would love for it to be either Tik, Ken, Chakrit, Mart or Captain!! :wub: YUMMY! Lol.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Wow, 3 husband. Weird, but wat the hack it's a lakorn. I want to know if it's confirm yet that they (Aom & Tik) will pair up again?