Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann
Pi Aom said on her Interview in some Magazine that she has another Lakorn after Proong Nee ghor Ruk Tue, ceremony is end of this year or begin of next year, she dont say with which Pra ek, but rumore tell that it could be Pi Tik >.<

I HOPE IT TRUE!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg!!!! i hope the rumor is true! ill totally faint if her next lakorn is with tik. i already lost hope when they both tied the knot. well although shes engaged but eventually she'll get marry

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, if this rumor is true, IDK wat to say! I'd be sooo FREAKEN HAPPY! gosh, this reunited couple is all i ever wanted to see! please be true!!!!!!!!!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
hope the rumor is true. can't wait to see them together after so long. if the rumor is not true, i hope she plays with captain. haven't seen them together for a long time also. it would be so cool for these three to play together if aom could play twin again. anyways, waiting for more news on them.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
GASP! i almost had an heart attack when i saw this thread. LOL
i hope it is true!
An Exact lakorn...with many episodes of them both together...as sweet and intense as RLSR.
that'll be sooo GREAT! xD
i hope that it is confirmed and True!!!!
I Miss Aom&&Tik together so muches!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow.. that would be cool if they are the pranangs..

fun

Expired Sarnie
If it is Xact and Tik&Aom, I will forgive Xact for their previous pairing that I dislike very much. It has to be Xact or ch3(lol)... they are both free agents lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wow. It is for CH3, this one. :) I know it won't be a flop like ACD then! Definitlay. Since it's for ch3 the first praek on my mind was KEN<3 ! But then that's not possible since he won't be doing any lakorns for a longwhile. :(

jakjann

Jakjann
At the begin I thought it could be for CH5 but if this company is Who&Who from Khun Gai, this drama can show only on CH3 nothing else.... i can remember of a interview from Khun Gai for long time , he said he want to make a drama with khun Boy , and it is a big project...

I hope praek can be Pi Ken if it is not Pi Tik!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Or CAPTAIN! :) I wouldnt mind either. :wub: I really want to see Aom reunite w/ KEN, TIK & CAPTAIN ! I miss Cap in lead roles. It's been too long.