[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I see that. I'm checking this thread often because ur keeping it going. I miss him. Still can't believe they ended it like that. Dang producers ugh.
Yes I will keep this thread going for as long as I still have YWY fever. I will recover one day but the memories of YWY will forever live on :D.

Many elements make PA unforgettable & cause YWY fever lol: YWY such an ideal man, the lack of love XE gives him therefore they need to have sweet scenes together, LGX's acting of YWY is so spot on & the terrible ending lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, a perfect fit for that character. He's on point that's why I really like him

Gosh I can't bare to think it's not them on the second part if there's one? I want them to have that time together like his the book has it. Sigh.

Ms.Zoe

Right, a perfect fit for that character. He's on point that's why I really like him

Gosh I can't bare to think it's not them on the second part if there's one? I want them to have that time together like his the book has it. Sigh.
Me too, LGX is YWY & YWY is LGX and ZLY is XE & XE is ZLY, can't have one without the other *smh* lol. I think if there is PA 2 it will be a flop if both LGX & ZLY aren't in it. I don't mind waiting & if PA 2 is short in episode just as long as it will end like how the novel has it. If PA 2 does happen & both Xin & Ying return, I do hope LGX will not ask for substitutes & he will be more confident to act in more intimate scenes with ZLY.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right @Ms.Zoe! It will not be the same without these two and everyone expects to see them...
Hopefully, by then LGX will have more gutts to do some scenes with ZLY? I'm reading the translation version of the book. It stopped at the ice lake part too b/c the guy is moving and starting school. He said give him a couple weeks to settle down then he'll continue. I guess that will do for now and just imagine LGX and ZLY while reading lol...

Ms.Zoe

I was thinking about Journey to the West 1986 today & just found this short fmv. I will be back to comment more about it & all the connections :D.

It's a sad fmv, they love each other but he has to leave her because he has a mission to accomplish :confused12:...anyways they need to collaborate again :angel10:.

Cr as tagged & Thien Nhai

Ms.Zoe

I don't know. I think the uploader got it from somewhere since he/she doesn't know which dramas the scenes were taken from. I know LGX's drama which his scenes were taken from but I don't know for ZLY though.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
T_T its been a month and i'm still crying about this damn drama!! i miss YWY so much. i am still crossing my fingers to one day have lgx and zly team up again!! PA2 mostly!! LGX at first didn't want to do this drama but i am so happy he chose to do it due to zly being in it, he is too perfect as YWY. if tey replace him or her...omg!! i will be so angry, will probably never touch a chinese drama ever again!!

Ms.Zoe

YWY really made LGX even more popular, I do think ZLY was one of the reasons for that beside LGX's acting as YWY & other reasons. LGX's looks alone really make YWY came alive :love: & with his acting as YWY, how could we resist not to adore YWY :icon12:.

Seriously now when there is a full Moon, I think I will remember YWY & if there are stars I will remember XE too :risas3:, the author is really clever for choosing their names & giving them the best character descriptions :thumbup:.

Ms.Zoe

Ladies , we have to move on ! Come along girls, there lots of good series that's out.
Some of us take longer to move on. We will eventually move on but we don't know when will that happen lol. YWY made a big & long lasting impression on us :). I think since YWY is a faithful man, I am faithful too, I can't seem to watch any other leading men :risas3: in wuxia as of right now, even if I do watch them I don't think they will swoon me like YWY :risas3:.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Some of us take longer to move on. We will eventually move on but we don't know when will that happen lol. YWY made a big & long lasting impression on us :). I think since YWY is a faithful man, I am faithful too, I can't seem to watch any other leading men :risas3: in wuxia as of right now, even if I do watch them I don't think they will swoon me like YWY :risas3:.
I do agree with you that when someone leaves an impression, it sticks pretty long and hard to get over...

Ms.Zoe

*Sigh another full moon night is coming & no YWY in sight lol. Sharing another fmv of YWY since I still haven't moved on yet :D.

The icy cold & very faithful in love Young Master YWY :icon12:.

Cr as tagged & Mot Phim

Ms.Zoe

Bts of the one of the dances from YWY & XE...LOL they wore slippers while acting :risas3:.

Cr as tagged & Ha Giang Nguyen

saobomp

sarNie Adult
*Sigh another full moon night is coming & no YWY in sight lol. Sharing another fmv of YWY since I still haven't moved on yet :D.

The icy cold & very faithful in love Young Master YWY :icon12:.

Cr as tagged & Mot Phim
GOSH, that eyes tells it all and it's not even much but ............"faint" hehe.
I'll have to rewatch soon.

You do see a lil smirk, grin, frown etc at times lol.