[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Wow that many??? Right, he did look very good in that color. I liked him in the army outfit supposedly brown and white too but On the real he look good in all of them

Yes it really did stand out.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I was on social media, came across Mulan (Disney movie) & thought about LGX & ZLY as Sheng & Mulan :love:. They would make such a lovely after PA YWY & XE. Sheng & Mulan and YWY & XE relationships have a few similarities. Sheng & YWY are somewhat alike as Mulan & XE are somewhat alike too lol.

Hehehe I like kickass badass ladies who could fight ;).

Cr to rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

Hahaha :risas3: the scene where they were fighting on the bed at the inn was more noisy & intense, all started because YWY's lips fell onto XE's lips :D.

Cr to rightful owner

Ms.Zoe

@Ms.Zoe Are you active on PA's Soompi thread too?! LOL
I'm a silent reader ;). I haven't visited Soompi as much as I used to during DotS time but PA got me visiting it again lol. I check PA thread & LGX thread lol. It is really interesting to get to know LGX more. I find him very interesting like his character YWY :risas3: although there are some news & info about him that I have to look pass in order to continue to know more about him.

@neenavaj I guess you visit PA thread at Soompi as well? :)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I'm a silent reader ;). I haven't visited Soompi as much as I used to during DotS time but PA got me visiting it again lol. I check PA thread & LGX thread lol. It is really interesting to get to know LGX more. I find him very interesting like his character YWY :risas3: although there are some news & info about him that I have to look pass in order to continue to know more about him.

@neenavaj I guess you visit PA thread at Soompi as well? :)
Lol! Yes, I am super active on the PA thread/LGX thread/ZLY thread and their shipping thread. They are so famous right now at Soompi. So so love their friendship

Ms.Zoe

Lol! Yes, I am super active on the PA thread/LGX thread/ZLY thread and their shipping thread. They are so famous right now at Soompi. So so love their friendship
I also visit their shipping thread at Soompi as well (was going to edit my previous post about me visiting their shipping thread but I don't want an edit date on that post lol). I haven't visited ZLY thread but I feel like I have known about her a lot from reading LGX & ZLY, PA & LGX threads already lol. At their shipping thread I was so active reading when that "news" was hot, members were so active commenting that I couldn't keep up, I forgot which pages I was behind on lol but that "news" is cold now so I don't see the need to go back & read the pages of comments I didn't get a chance to read.

I know! They are like PA so popular.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I also visit their shipping thread at Soompi as well (was going to edit my previous post about me visiting their shipping thread but I don't want an edit date on that post lol). I haven't visited ZLY thread but I feel like I have known about her a lot from reading LGX & ZLY, PA & LGX threads already lol. At their shipping thread I was so active reading when that "news" was hot, members were so active commenting that I couldn't keep up, I forgot which pages I was behind on lol but that "news" is cold now so I don't see the need to go back & read the pages of comments I didn't get a chance to read.

I know! They are like PA so popular.
Yes! During LGX's scandal everyone was so mad at him! I didn't understand why, he's pretty private to begin with and so is ZLY but a lot of fans thought he owed it to them in explaining himself which I don't agree with. I wasn't on the shipping thread for a bit because there were negative comments made towards him when really no one knows what really went down, can't judge by a few pictures. It's a lot more chill recently.

I really like LGXs face lol...he is mesmerizing to look at because he is so handsome but I feel BTS although he jokes around he is still reserved. I like Shawn Dou the most BTS. He's like a ball of energy. Reminding me so much of how Nadech is, running around like a monkey all the time. Lol I feel ZLY does better with Shawn too since I heard LGX is actually really shy BTS.

Ms.Zoe

Yes! During LGX's scandal everyone was so mad at him! I didn't understand why, he's pretty private to begin with and so is ZLY but a lot of fans thought he owed it to them in explaining himself which I don't agree with. I wasn't on the shipping thread for a bit because there were negative comments made towards him when really no one knows what really went down, can't judge by a few pictures. It's a lot more chill recently.

I really like LGXs face lol...he is mesmerizing to look at because he is so handsome but I feel BTS although he jokes around he is still reserved. I like Shawn Dou the most BTS. He's like a ball of energy. Reminding me so much of how Nadech is, running around like a monkey all the time. Lol I feel ZLY does better with Shawn too since I heard LGX is actually really shy BTS.
To be honest I was a little disappointed on how he reacted to it but now I'm not anymore lol.

He is very gorgeous! I hope he could maintain his looks for a very long time since he has a few bad habits hehehe. There were times that I would just stare at his nose lol (well I still does it some time lol), even Shawn said in that scene when he was tracing the flower on Kenny's face, he was looking at Kenny's tall nose :risas3:. His eyes are pretty awesome, I love how his eyes are in ep 12 when YWY drinks the rat poison wine lol. For Shawn, he has nice smiles because he has perfect teeth lol. Shawn he seems less shy than Kenny. I wonder if Kenny is really that shy or he is acting shy lol bc his acting is so good!!

Screenshot_2017-08-18-12-29-29-1-1.png

Cr to rightful owner

Ms.Zoe

@Ms.Zoe LGX is really that shy I believe. I think he isn't use to the fame yet so he is awkward lol. He sure isn't shy on his Weibo! lol
He isn't shy when he acts except when scenes involve him kissing ZLY or she giving him a shoulder massage lol...I could get the kissing parts but a shoulder massage I was puzzled then I read at Soompi and I think I got my answer lol, that massage scene was intense, both nailed that scene lol. Right, he isn't shy on his Weibo, he is kind of tricky on there sometimes lol.

I love this scene, he so sexy working his eyes, no shyness there lol, I felt as if XE got intimidated by YWY lol. YWY questioning XE with his awesome gorgeous looking eyes.

Cr as tagged

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
He isn't shy when he acts except when scenes involve him kissing ZLY or she giving him a shoulder massage lol...I could get the kissing parts but a shoulder massage I was puzzled then I read at Soompi and I think I got my answer lol, that massage scene was intense, both nailed that scene lol. Right, he isn't shy on his Weibo, he is kind of tricky on there sometimes lol.

I love this scene, he so sexy working his eyes, no shyness there lol, I felt as if XE got intimidated by YWY lol. YWY questioning XE with his awesome gorgeous looking eyes.

Cr as tagged
I was extremely disappointed when he asked for that substitute during the massage scene. To me, there was no reason for it so I don't know why he needed one..it's not like her hands are ugly lol!

I would like to hope he is very shy due to ZLY but I think in general he is just shy. We just don't hear much about his other costar kiss stories because we are so focused on ZLY and him. Wouldn't be surprised if Yoona somewhat got the same reaction from him during her kiss with him. Lol He's a bizarre character but that's what unique about him.

saobomp

sarNie Adult

Cr as tagged

OMG, the stare! Love it! I sure miss it.

Ms.Zoe

I was extremely disappointed when he asked for that substitute during the massage scene. To me, there was no reason for it so I don't know why he needed one..it's not like her hands are ugly lol!

I would like to hope he is very shy due to ZLY but I think in general he is just shy. We just don't hear much about his other costar kiss stories because we are so focused on ZLY and him. Wouldn't be surprised if Yoona somewhat got the same reaction from him during her kiss with him. Lol He's a bizarre character but that's what unique about him.
I watched massage scene again & ZLY did massaged him like 2 to 4 strokes back & forth...so he can't handle her massaging him longer than that as shown? :risas3:...yea it's not like her hands are ugly, he may have sensitive shoulder or ZLY's hands have some power on him or he was afraid she might get tired massaging his made of steel shoulder :risas3:...yea he is bizarre well without him requesting for a substitute then we wouldn't have this discussion now lol. I think my conclusion is that ZLY's hands have some power on him :nut: :D.

Ms.Zoe

From what I read & see, LGX is a good chef, fans often see him in grocery markets lol.

Screenshot_2017-08-23-19-37-28-1.png

Would he also feed his lady like how YWY feeds XE? :D...so difficult to move on from PA bc of these twos. I love their time at his estate most, especially scenes from his chamber :p & on his bed....and yet none of those scenes have them kissing but yet they ooze sparks & chemistry between LGX & ZLY *Sigh....I need more YingXin :crybaby2:.

Cr to PA

Edit: adjust photo

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I have to agree I like when they were at his estate b/c they spent time together. I need more YWY and XE.

Ms.Zoe

Here is the video showing YWY's wardrobes lol.....gosh I think he looks mighty fine in black too! :love:

Cr to uploader

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right! Hahahaha...YWY fever is still pretty strong, many haven't been able to move on yet & I'm one of them too :D.
I see that. I'm checking this thread often because ur keeping it going. I miss him. Still can't believe they ended it like that. Dang producers ugh.