Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I agree with you Kristy, I really can't wait for Chompoo and Win to get to know each other more then fall in love, I hope it around esp 8. :pray: hehe
I'm praying along with you to, girl! :lol: ... I'm desperate for episode 6 too! Just 4 more days!! Yes!

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I am really loving this lakorn also! Started watching epi 1 over the weekend. Chakrit and Pat are soooo cute together. He's so wonderful to her and I am glad she's finally giving in to her. Her relation with Por in the beginning was cute too but Chakrit and her... sweet, romantic and more of a more mature relationship. Pats so cute in here. I really love her hair when its all down with those curls. I too can't wait until episode 6

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I am really loving this lakorn also! Started watching epi 1 over the weekend. Chakrit and Pat are soooo cute together. He's so wonderful to her and I am glad she's finally giving in to her. Her relation with Por in the beginning was cute too but Chakrit and her... sweet, romantic and more of a more mature relationship. Pats so cute in here. I really love her hair when its all down with those curls. I too can't wait until episode 6
In the beginning, it was all PatnPor's cute relationship...***Pushes Por aside*** Chakrit comes in and takes over!!! :yahoo: ... :kiss: <---ChakritnPat= :blush:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I haven't been hooked on a lakorn since "Oum Ruk" and "Mafia Tee Ruk" totally captured me at an instant. I'm so HOOKED! Love Chakrit and Pat in here! Totally is the best lakorn of '07 by far!
Wow! Anonymous_blue, your banner looks so... Romantic, it's making me smile a lot :D .

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think chakrit has found his on screen couple. he had chemistry with some of his co-star but i was never attach

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Is Oh is an ex of Chakrit or something? Why is she going to ruin Pat and Chakrit's relationship?
Yes, she is Chakrit's ex... They both "supposably" made a promise since they were kids. I bet, she was the one that dumped Chakrit first and now she wants to come back. -_- .

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, she is Chakrit's ex... They both "supposably" made a promise since they were kids. I bet, she was the one that dumped Chakrit first and now she wants to come back. -_- .
Glad she was the ex-if I was Pat i wont let her ruin my life. I would stand up anf fight for my love.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Oh shouldn't be in this lakorn Why can Por, Pitta, and Chompoo the one that ruin Pat and Chakrit relationship, dont need another person. hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
First star off part 1 wasn't that fun but after nang aek went to live with pra aek was good. i like pra aek character like this. the head of the mafia who is cruel to enemies but so jealous over nang aek and is sweet to her and love her & will make her fall in love with him doesn't force her to sleep with him.aaawww. Chakrit play this kind of character is so cute. i like nang aek character like this too. first she dislike pra aek but as times goes she fell in love with him. and she is a strong person fight and talk back. it's fun to watch. but sometimes i get annoy by Pat over acting and her boney skinny body. she need to gain more weight she would look better. but i like this kind of storyline and pra aek and nang aek character a lot.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I wonder, if these stars are so boney skinny on screen, how super boney skinny would they be off-screen? I meet Namfon Patcharin in July, man, she didn't have the cheeks she had on-screen, she was thin and her cheeks were not as big O__o but she was still cute hehe