Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, they would make an adorable couple. Except that Win already likes Pat right now :( .
I know, but I can't wait for him or chompoo to fall in love with each other. I think I will like Win and Chompoo couple than Por and Pitta(just a feeling).

tinah

sarNie Coma
poor him. *sigh* i bet him and chompoo will end up together the very last mintue or something. just cuz they have each other

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
poor him. *sigh* i bet him and chompoo will end up together the very last mintue or something. just cuz they have each other
I hope not the very last but hope in the middle of the lakorn. Btw anyone know this guy name, I think he also cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^hes pok piyatida's bf. omg, i cant remember his name. ughh!..but i also think hes cute. hes actually gonna like Oh in this lakorn but too bad shes only using him

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^^hes pok piyatida's bf. omg, i cant remember his name. ughh!..but i also think hes cute. hes actually gonna like Oh in this lakorn but too bad shes only using him
That is very sad! I think he and Chompoo's boy should end up with someone.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg..episode 5 is the best byfar! i totally blushed everytime i saw pat and chakrit together, they are soooo adorable together...and yes they do ha ve chemistry! next episode looks interestin!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont want Oh to come in picture cuz shes gonna ruin everything!..i bet theres gonna be mostly misunderstanding after this.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, the ending part where they were holding hands, taking pictures, eating, playing around! Those were all so adorable!! It made me want to be Pat!! :blush:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just dont want the sweet moment to end.

hey, wheres Sarn?..shes missing out. i wonder how many pages will this thread go up to before the ending lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i just dont want the sweet moment to end.

hey, wheres Sarn?..shes missing out. i wonder how many pages will this thread go up to before the ending lol
Yeah, haven't seen Sarn for a long time now ;) . She's only in it for kiss/slap scenes I think :lol: .

tinah

sarNie Coma
I know, but I can't wait for him or chompoo to fall in love with each other. I think I will like Win and Chompoo couple than Por and Pitta(just a feeling).
same here. just cuz i like win ^_^ he needs someone energetic like chompoo since pat is already taken.