Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Quote from Sunny that I think is very funny.lol.
"omgosh hehehe guess what Pat said to Chakrit in epi 5 LOL

Chakrit was asking for his promise and Pat said, she will give to him but she needs time, she wants to give it to him along with her heart, ooh and she reads that sex that happens from love gives more happiness ...... haha I was like stunned >_< LOL he asked when and she was like, not too long, because she, herself is soften and falling for him too :lol: and they hug in front of her bedroom after she peck him and he kissed her hair...... :lol: "
My lord!!More excitement to come people!!... Looks like there's gonna be an 'r' scene by the preview...Gosh! I hate it! Oh is going to come in and ruin everything! Sheesh! Poor Jienhao :( ... Here's a link thanks to Sunny from Spicyforum.
MTR - Preview epi 6
ahh. are you freakin' serious. chakrit actually ask pat that?..and im surprise pat responded back to him :lol: oh my, its getting hot. tehehe. there goes chakrits "R" scene. i wonder if its actually gonna happen. im dying to see epi 6 now! by the way, it was funny how they were eating the noodles. it looked yummy

thanks kristy and sunny

nolee

sarNie Adult
Chakrit really wants to get in her pants huh?? LOL. so weird. he saw her once & is now obsessed. but nonetheless this lakorn is very goood!

Tinah I LOVE YOUR ROME/RITA BANNER!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha i know. its not often that the pra'ek will fall for n'ek so quick on the first epi. i just love the two!..their sweet scenes make me blush. thanks noilee. hehe

i cant believe the scriptwriter is only 19-20 yrs old. she sure is a great writer and chatchais doing a great job for his first time directing.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh. are you freakin' serious. chakrit actually ask pat that?..and im surprise pat responded back to him :lol: oh my, its getting hot. tehehe. there goes chakrits "R" scene. i wonder if its actually gonna happen. im dying to see epi 6 now! by the way, it was funny how they were eating the noodles. it looked yummy

thanks kristy and sunny
Chakrit is funny, how could he ask that question. So is Chompoo really got rape by that mafia guy?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Chakrit is funny, how could he ask that question. So is Chompoo really got rape by that mafia guy?
yep. he really did rape her. ughh!

oh, i thought it was funny when pat was on the computer playin' video games while chakrit was working

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yep. he really did rape her. ughh!

oh, i thought it was funny when pat was on the computer playin' video games while chakrit was working
That is really sad for Chompoo, why can Win rape Chompoo. not the mafia guy, it's suck. I like that part too. I like the part when Pat blow kisses at Chakrit(totally cute) and his workers.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. Yeah, I liked that scene where they were fighting over the phone then fell on the couch!! lol... Chompoo got raped? In episode 5? Man, I gotta to see that... That's sad.

tinah

sarNie Coma
That is really sad for Chompoo, why can Win rape Chompoo. not the mafia guy, it's suck. I like that part too. I like the part when Pat blow kisses at Chakrit(totally cute) and his workers.
^dito. but he likes pat anyway.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i didnt see epi 5 yet. i just saw the preview from epi 4 and chompoo was on the bed with the mafia guy. *sigh* i didnt see that coming

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow! That was a close call.lol... How come I didn't see that part in the preview?... Hmmmm.