Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm currently watching episode 3 and it's funny how Chakrit is using reverse psychology on Pat.lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww i love epi 3. there was many sweet scenes. too many to name!!..pat is already falling for chakrit. i love them together. hmm looks like pat's friend like chakrit as well.

love the scene when pat had to wipe chakrits body and the when chakrit push her to the bed and kissed her on the cheeks :wub: i feel bad for Win. i think hes gonna like pat too

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, Chakrit stold a lot of kisses from Pat in episode 3^^... The preview looks really funny too!! More sweet scenes to see!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from dailynews

whoa. look at Oh. shes getting ready to kill. epi 4 looks cute. pat was dressed up in those weird outfit with a yellow wig

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oooh! Interesting!! Chakrit and Por fighting for Pat.hehe. Thanks, tinah!... What's up with the knife,Oh? lol

Yeah, the wig and weird outfit cracked me up.

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know what, i think Joy S. would also suit this role. she was cute/funny in sapai part time just like pat in this lakorn

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Joy S. as Pakboong? Not really because Joy is kinda older and the n'ek here is suppose to be young around 19-20 type.lol... Didn't Chakrit and Joy have a lakorn together before though?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Maybe.lol... Oh yeah! Reuan Ruk Reuan Tard. I rented the ending only because the whole lakorn pissed me off.hehe.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Arrgg!! I just finished episode 4 and POr is pissing me off from what I saw on the preview!! Pat, just forget about him since he wants to mess with Pitta!! God damn him!

ChakritnPat are cute though.lol...They keep on talking about *cough*sleeping together*... Wonder if they are going actually sleep together...Hmmm...

Jienhao likes Pat already and the other stupid bg keeps on rubbing it in one him... Poor him :( .