Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoy the first two episodes of this lakorn. It's very good and the chemistry between Pat and Chakrit is cute. Por and Pita, I can't stand them.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Front covers of Chewit Dara & TV Magazine. The rest will be from Pat's board... Hopefully...
---
---
---

thanks for the summary! good lord! it's long, haha. i'm going to read it next time i get on here. can't wait for the next eps.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn! i really enjoyed episode 2! it was soo cute! lol.. i love chakrits character! dey always seem to give him the good roles! =) i cant wait to see episode 3!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i'm so in love with this lakorn...it's so good!!!! chakrit and pat have great chemistry. por and pat are so comfortable around each other it seems like the chemistry between them is more like friends or siblings...at the beginning when she was living with him, that's the feeling i got...they're so cute together though...maybe their next lakorn together, they will get with each other. can't wait for episode 3. finally, a good lakorn out. been waiting so long. the past few batches of lakorns have been disappointing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, thanks for the summary kristy. talk about drama!..sounds like a fan fiction that i had read before.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
thanks kristy for the summary! seems like soo much drama! but this is one thing i noticed about chakrit's character in most of his lakorns, he always believes the nang rai most of the time instead of the nang ek! like in the lakorn wit aum "Khama Thep Tua Noi" and his other lakorns as well. I juz hope they have a lot of sweet scenes together and dat he will be able to remember pat! so when is pitta goin to be nice to pat? when Oh steps into the story?

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww how cute!..chakrit and pat on Chewit Jing mag. Issue 839 Oct 1-10, 2007

credit to siambookcenter.com

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awww the magazine cover looks aw so cute hehehe
ooooh Tinah i love yer banners HOT HOT :drool: