Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You're welcome... There's no teaser to see yet... Well, at least not for people that live out from Thailand... Pretty sure someone will upload it soon.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
gosh all those pics and teasers makes me want to see this lakorn now. chakrit and Pat looks pretty cute and sweet together lol...hope they have more of those scenes..Thanks kristys and Tinah for upload those pics and teasers..

tinah

sarNie Coma
since pats gonna be pregnant w/chackrit that means there is either a :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn:

goodness, theres so much pages and the lakorn hasnt even aired yet

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Oh so chakrit in another :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn: ? then this is definately gonna be another very good lakorn of him becasue he's an expert at those scene lol...hehehe :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
its like they always gotta give chackrit a role that includes :r-scene-pop-corn: lol. he has done so many

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. That's funny. I hope there is one too... Not so sure but everything is pointing to the summary... I think it might be a willing more than a rape scene.hehe.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. The teser was funny, good and dramatic! 99% sure Pat's gonna get pregnant!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol It was so funny when Chakrit said "Keun nee rao gor tong bpen kong gala kan yoo laew nee" and Pat kicked him in the private...Ouch!! I really like Mafia Tee Ruk's song... >.< ...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kristy! Kristy! thank u soo much..eheeheee..i can't wait foe the lakorn..seem cool...i'm soo jealous of ur banner & avatar...goodness do u make 'em urself...gotta make me one too..eheehe...kuen nee rao gor tong bpen kong gala kan yoo laew nee...LOL...i can't believe he said tat....i mean..huh? wat does tat mean...LOL...kashie no understand thai...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^sorry im bad with translation. someone correct me if im wrong. i understand thai but dont really know how to translate it in english

chackrits saying "tonight, we will eventually be as one" you know what that mean *ahem* :lol:

gosh, im so excited. thanks kristy

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
oh migosh I"mmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooooooo excited now....at first when there were no pics to see...i wasn't too thrilled but i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled right now....let me repeat that i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thrilled!!! hmmmmmmmm okie dokie i'll stop....did i mention i'm in love with Chakrit and I"m sooooooooooo happy that he is playing a really good role....yes my guy is back.............................. :clap: :clap: :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. That's right, tinah... Yeah, I made it myself... Hey does anyone here know how to use adobe flash player?

You're welcome^^.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! i love ur banner and pic KristyS!!! all those romantic pics of Chakrit and Pat, the make such a nice couple...so perfect together.