Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Tinah tat's soo hot wat he says!! **drools** eheehe...i would die happily if he ever say tat to me...eheehe...i'm soo excited..someone wanna do the countdown w/ me....Kristy if no one uploads it on youtube...be prepare to hear me beg okies..eheehe

5 MORE DAYZ!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know someone that will upload it.hehe. Just check on Youtube... I'm still uploading it though. For the love...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Another thing about the pregnancy stuff... I'm not so sure about that...I read the real summary, well, kind of from the mag, but it was blurry and it wasn't the whole thing either... There's an attempt rape or maybe even a real rape scene though. Chakrit's character is one of those strict mafia, agressive type and has a REALLY bad mouth around girls...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whaaww! I like the sound of chakrit's character..oh! Boy! oh! Boy!! eheehee....Kristy i'll be waiting gal..wat is ur youtube username...eheehee..my is Kashie19....come add me eheeheehe

is chakrit gonna be wearing lotx of suits in tis lakorn...cuz i luv him in suits and perfessional clothes..makes him soo handsome...like in Sang Soon and Kul Game Payabath!! **drools**

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
:yahoo: did i read in here somewhere that Pat is having Chakrit's baby!!!!! i hope there's a :r-scene-pop-corn: ok fine i'll even take a :w-scene-pop-corn: too :clap: darn were's sarN when i need this confirm???

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hey kristy remember you said there was a surprise but you didnt wanna tell me until you were for sure...or something like that...mind telling me now...?lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Kashie, ill do the countdown with you. where is sarn anyways. does she not know about this lol

4 MORE DAYS

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yipee!! 4 days!! Luckily it's a Saturday too!!... I'm still not sure yet ja, Thip.lol. I need to be more suret than I am now.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kristy gal i requested you..go accept me okies..eeheehee...!! i dun reallie care if there is an "R" scene or "Willing"...i juz wanna see my Chakrit!!! Chakrit! Chakrit!!! eheehee

-eeheeee

yup! yup! 4 More Dayz!!