Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Is it just me that noticed that Pitta is chubby in this movie..She tends to have a big, fat, long chin that makes her face look all bloaded...

moilee

sarNie Adult
I hope so...'cause I like her chubby. She will be cute with Chakrit. I can't wait to see this. I have the feelings that his character...he has memory lost or pretended to have memory lost...that's how he's with her....I think.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
same here. i always interest about chakrit's name. u know most of his name in the lakorns that he played are very interesting, such as "Panin" in both Wimian Sai and Kul Ruk Game, Loa..buerng? from Ban Bajatorn, "Bii Chan?" from Pleng Pa Fa Lom Doa and many more.. "well before i always refer/call him Panin becasue that's when i saw his first lakorn in Kol Ruk..." hmm now he got a chinese name "Cheunling"? hehe, have to see this one yeah..my chakrit !

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I didn't really watch Chakrit's lakorns before so I don't know his name in Buang Pati... whatever.... Yeah, Cheunling does sound nice... He's not pretending to have memory lost, he really is.lol. hat part should be the ending parts.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
dhan9 Loa..buerng?? goodness..i didn't even wanna tink about how to spell his name..i luved it but it wuz complicated to spell...anyone knows if his name "Loa..buerng" have any meanning to it...goodness...tat would be cooll...eheehee

u're very welcome Kristy!..did u try it yet?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I need help someone :( . I don't know what I pressed, but I can't see my www link thing. I have to use the yahoo search for the websites now. Please help :( ... New magazine of Mafia Tee Ruk in Chewit Dara :) .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
dhan9 Loa..buerng?? goodness..i didn't even wanna tink about how to spell his name..i luved it but it wuz complicated to spell...anyone knows if his name "Loa..buerng" have any meanning to it...goodness...tat would be cooll...eheehee

u're very welcome Kristy!..did u try it yet?
No, I didn't try it yet... Lao Berng. I like that name, but I don't thinks there's a meaning to it... At least, I don't know.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. Sad, then happy... Gosh, I'm so bad. My sis is yelling the heads out of me right now just because of that... *sigh* ...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
September 28, 2007 Thanks to Noiki from spicy!
- Behind the Scenes of Mafia Tee Ruk and Sawan Bieng
SSBT Live 09-28-07
...2 in 1. That's what I'm talking about! lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I read the real summary. Everyting should be the same except that Pakboong is not getting pregnant na... At least, that's what I think... Agressive scenes, yeah, maybe.