Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks, tinah!! Yay!!!!! I want to see the teaser too :( ... Too bad that PatnPor weren't there too.

For those of you that have not seen the summary, I will take it away... Too bad! lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Not yet... Did I mention again yet that Mafia is going to air after Leh Kularb, not Ruk Nee? Well, yeah, instead of Ruk Nee, it will be replaing Leh Kularb in the Friday-Sunday slot... Wonder why...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
umm..i forgot..did u?? but friday and sunday!! argh! tat's not good..friday is good but not sunday! **roar**..so do u know the excat date..i heard sept. 26...28..dunno

dhan9

sarNie Adult
So the lakorn is done filming? i can't wait to see this lakorn and it looks very interesting lol.
Hmm by the way anyone know what is chakrit next lakorn is beside Mafia Tee Ruk? and who is his next n'ek? Is he going to play with CH7, because this year he had already played for CH 5"Saeng Soon" and now with CH 3 for this one, so i guess the next is CH 7, because usually he played one lakorn for each of the channel for each year. it's just that i don't see any upcoming lakorn list from him, so what happen? Any way i'm excited to see Marfia Tee Ruk now....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
So the lakorn is done filming? i can't wait to see this lakorn and it looks very interesting lol.
Hmm by the way anyone know what is chakrit next lakorn is beside Mafia Tee Ruk? and who is his next n'ek? Is he going to play with CH7, because this year he had already played for CH 5"Saeng Soon" and now with CH 3 for this one, so i guess the next is CH 7, because usually he played one lakorn for each of the channel for each year. it's just that i don't see any upcoming lakorn list from him, so what happen? Any way i'm excited to see Marfia Tee Ruk now....
oh! yes! i've heard tat Chakrit is has a upcoming lakorn with Aom Phiyada..for channel 5...cuz finally they're schdules matched...and they both juz finished filming they're lakorns...soo yeap...tat wuz my imagination talking...argh! i wish tat wuz true..eheehee...sorrie girls.. :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. That's funny, I thought that they were actually going to pair up too... That would be so cool!! I bet if they pair up, it will be an extract/ch5 lakorn because Aom and Chakrit mostly play for them too... It's kinda weird that they haven't paired up yet... Maybe because they like switching from one channel to another???

I don't know about lakorns, but Chakrit said that after Mafia Tee Ruk, he's going to have a movie... Comedy/Romance type... But if I know Chakrit, he'll being having another lakorn in less than 1-2 months or after Mafia is done airing... How's the one with Nicolas Cage going??? What's the name of that movie called anyways? Something Bangkok??? Is it even done filming???

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i think the one with Nichola Cage is called "Time to Kill" a remake of bangkok dangerous? i heard that it's done filming but haven't seen it or heard anything about it...and i'm waithing for that one too...hmm hopefully he'll have a new lakorn to start filming soon...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Actually Chakrit's english is very good.. if u've seen Belly of the Beast with Steven Seagal Chakrit's in there too and he speaks english very well and i must say HOT!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Actually Chakrit's english is very good.. if u've seen Belly of the Beast with Steven Seagal Chakrit's in there too and he speaks english very well and i must say HOT!
yeah i heard he speaks english in some of his lakorns too and he speaks very fluent and hot lol....Belly of the Beast with Steven Seagal? is it a Hollywood film or thai movie? i never see it, so is chakrit played in there?

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
It's an American Movie.. and Chakrit plays as Steven Seagal's daughter's boyfriend.. he doesn't have a big role...
you just see him the first 15 minutes or soo.. but here's the link to the trailer.. i don't think you see Charkit in the
trailer but he's in here.. Belly Of The Beast Trailer

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah i agree
chakrit english is good cuz i heard him in his lakorn with pinky when he was talking to his american friend....boy did he sound hott......lol