Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
It's an American Movie.. and Chakrit plays as Steven Seagal's daughter's boyfriend.. he doesn't have a big role...
you just see him the first 15 minutes or soo.. but here's the link to the trailer.. i don't think you see Charkit in the
trailer but he's in here.. Belly Of The Beast Trailer
oh i want to see him in there, even for the first 15mins, i loved to hear him speak English, it's really hot. The trailer looked very good, it must be a very good action movie.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
This movie sucked big time...I'm sorry I love Chakrit...I got my mum hooked onto Chakrit...but this movie was a waste of his talent.....nuff said!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i am still sursprised that por accepted this role as the 2nd praek but i am really looking forward to this though!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's not so surpirsing... Nok said that Chakrit & Por both have equal roles... From the summary, it doesn't seem like it though... Hardly andy Por in there...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Those pictures are kinda funny.lol... This lakorn seems to be going like Jannie and Ken's way maybe... Except that the mafia is Chakrit.lol...hehe... Pat looks like Four in one of those pictures, man!

Chakrit freaks me out with his evil looks...hmphmp... Why all the gun, man... Everyone is holding a gun.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, chackrit look soo hot holding the gun on the 2nd pic and pats so cute. so it is like the storyline kristy had translated cuz p'ek and n'ek is suppose to get marry right. actually pats suppose to marry por but it didnt happen. later on, pat has a mis-carriage. ekk im so excited to see this!

thanks kristy!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! thanks KristyS for the picutres. i love Pat and she's paring up with Charkit yeah. they have some really nice and funny pic together. love the one with her and Por holding a gun and shes in the wedding gown.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! thanks KristyS for the picutres. i love Pat and she's paring up with Charkit yeah. they have some really nice and funny pic together. love the one with her and Por holding a gun and shes in the wedding gown.

mai92

sarNie Adult
Wow..can't believe there in this together....i ♥ Chakrit......I can't wait to see this acting together that he's doing with pretty Pat....

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
thanks tinah!!! gosh, u'll guys will have me expire with all of these news and pics!!!! LOL!!! i cant wait any longer fort his lakorn. Pat and Chakrit look so incredibly good together.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for the pixs, tinah!!! Gosh!!! I totally like this teaser pixs more than the other one!! Hehe... Doesn't look anything like comedy/action/romance like Chatchai said.lol. I can't wait to see the teasers!!!!