Lued Nai Din

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
epi 11 was ok i guess but attit peeved me off sooooo much he accused three tip of killing his baby and his dad and when he found out it wasn't true he was still an ass to her

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Gosh, it was soooo hilarious when at the the police department, Kwan demanded an apology and that gay guy said sorry instead and Kwan as like, "Oh, so the ladies are always the ones who have to come at your defense." I know, Arnus is still a scumbag towards Kwan. I don't know, with only two episodes left, I don't think Arnus would makeup all of the pain he caused Kwan. :(

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
okay, the shooting scene was very disappointing. she shot him, yes, but she ran off afterwards and cried. so retarded!

gs

Sexy Back
ummm...did kwan and anus slept together yet??

luvnry

sarNie Egg
I thought kwan was suppose to have a baby with Arnus and then had a miscarriage scare!?!?! I was hoping for some actions between the n'eke and p'eke :( even a :r-scene-pop-corn: Thats the reason I have been faithfully following this Lakorn even though it's not a favorite of mine with kwan.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just watched WWYWY, not much. Kwan looked so bored and sadly, they didn't mention Golf or else we would have seen Golf's little tape for Kwan just like Vee and Pae. Anyway, the shooting scene in Episode 12 was useless.

Just watched WWYWY, not much. Kwan looked so bored and sadly, they didn't mention Golf or else we would have seen Golf's little tape for Kwan just like Vee and Pae. Anyway, the shooting scene in Episode 12 was useless.
a lot of the scenes in this lakorn are pointless and had no meaning whatsoever... :lol:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Watching WWYWY was hilarious though and yeah we need to see this lakorn to come to an end. It was horribly edited and the plot was just everywhere. I don't think the ending will be great either so iono why i keep watching. Let's hope they surprise us somehow but i highly doubt that.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
So disapointed, no :r-scene-pop-corn: , can't believe a player like Atip never slept with n'ek lol....always get hurt by her or someone interupted them....I was hoping for n'ek to have a baby and that baby could change p'ek..

So disapointed, no :r-scene-pop-corn: , can't believe a player like Atip never slept with n'ek lol....always get hurt by her or someone interupted them....I was hoping for n'ek to have a baby and that baby could change p'ek..
ditto! what got me watching was the hope of an R-scene! now i wonder how it'll end...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
can someone please tell me what is going on in this lakorn...making no sense to me...one minute she's mad at him, the next she's like NOT mad with no explanation in between of how she got UN-mad at him...and what's up with him sleeping with every other gal? like, with that one hotel lady, that was unneccessary [right?]...
I like some of the scenes between kwan and arnas, they were cute but...I'm just soooo confused... :wacko:

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
yeah this lakorn is confusing.. it's really choppy and doesn't have a strong plot.. About kwan getting mad and then not, I think its because one side of her loves Arnus so much that she can't really be mad at him forever, but she puts on a strong face against him. She believes that he does not love her and that he is just using her, this is another issue that is bothering her. Arnus slept with Pim to get into the hotel business(kind of lame?) and sleeping with Galong.... I don't know i skipped that part.. i thought it was uncalled for....His so called plan for revenge is.. stupid.. It doesn't make sense.... I really had my hopes up for this lakorn but i think..this is the biggest bomber of the summer that i've seen so far...I love kwan and arnus but this lakorn is...words can't explain how disappointed I am but since i watched this far ima continue and finish it...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I kinda stoppped watching this but my mom just picked it up from the store and I think I might watch it with her...like itS aNn said...I was really anticipating this lakorn but now it's like ehhh...oh well, I just wanna see the ending...maybe it'll inspire me to go back and watch the whole thing but then reading everyone's comments doesn't sound like the ending's gonna be exciting...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Two episodes left, we'll just bare with it till the end.

Yes, this lakorn has been one the worst lakorns of this year, even worse than Kasanaka but eh, Arnus and Kwan are just too cute together.