Lued Nai Din

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
this is no personal attack against arnus, kwan or any of the other actors/actresses but this drama sucks!!!!
to me this is another drama by another brainless writer...
tell me it ends soon so something better can play..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aiyaja...doesn't kwan have two other lakorns that haven't aired yet? one with stefan and one with wier (the remake)...hopefully, those will air soon...
It's all about promotions, opening up slots to air these lakorns. Kwan may have two other lakorns, I personally don't know but I'm guessing, the one with Stephan is probably almost about done if not done already while Kwan is investing a lot more time in the one with Vier at the moment. LND has been Kwan's only lakorn to air so far this year, almost a year later from her last one with Oil. Both Pancake and Pinky have already released about 2-3 lakorns each alone this year and are still in the process of filming 2-3 other ones each. As you can see, Kwan has been cut away from exposure so I'm not even sure when we will see Kwan onscreen again. Perhaps a year later again? Perhaps 6 months from now if Khun Dang is nice.

Okay, even Bee has released 2 lakorns this year let alone if I'm not mistakened, it's been too long, can't remember everything LOL.

LND has 14 episodes, it's ending next week.

kermint

sarNie Adult
man stupid Athip. i hate his charater.

omg, it seems like every characters are bad and dump except Kwan's character. they're annoyinng...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
is anyone goin to upload dhe rest of dhis lakorn??

It's all about promotions, opening up slots to air these lakorns. Kwan may have two other lakorns, I personally don't know but I'm guessing, the one with Stephan is probably almost about done if not done already while Kwan is investing a lot more time in the one with Vier at the moment. LND has been Kwan's only lakorn to air so far this year, almost a year later from her last one with Oil. Both Pancake and Pinky have already released about 2-3 lakorns each alone this year and are still in the process of filming 2-3 other ones each. As you can see, Kwan has been cut away from exposure so I'm not even sure when we will see Kwan onscreen again. Perhaps a year later again? Perhaps 6 months from now if Khun Dang is nice.

Okay, even Bee has released 2 lakorns this year let alone if I'm not mistakened, it's been too long, can't remember everything LOL.

LND has 14 episodes, it's ending next week.
i don't understand why they would cease promoting kwan and cut her away from exposure! she's talented and she can portray her roles convincingly...it just doesn't make sense. besides, i thought that she was really gaining a lot of press and all ever since her lakorn with oil...:(
hopefully, they'll air her other lakorns later this year and give her more lakorns, as well...

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
wow, it's already ending? only 14 episodes huh? i thought this lakorn was going to drag on into the 20s.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
i don't understand why they would cease promoting kwan and cut her away from exposure! she's talented and she can portray her roles convincingly...it just doesn't make sense. besides, i thought that she was really gaining a lot of press and all ever since her lakorn with oil...:(
hopefully, they'll air her other lakorns later this year and give her more lakorns, as well...
Kwan became a hot actress ever since KGR with Oil; I mean why not when the ratings for that lakorn were so high, no lakorns up to date have outshined those ratings yet. Whether those ratings were due to Oil and Kwan or Jaronee or whatnot, that lakorn still ended up ranking in such high ratings so Kwan had some contribution. But with Kwan's old scandals that keep surfacing again and again, that's why Kwan has been pulled out of promotions and exposure.

I too think that Kwan has tons of potential in acting but everything depends on the promotions of the authorities too. I don't even know if Kwan will have a new lakorn to film once the one with Vier is done filming. -_-

LND is quite a bad lakorn but in every poll, Kwan has stood up so strongly which means Kwan is still very hot despite the no promotions and exposure for about a year now, which usually doesn't happen too often. I mean look at Cheer and Mo, they began off very popular, didn't release much lakorns after that then now, their popularity has gone down but Kwan is still popular despite everything. Hopefully, Kwan is here to stay and will only continue to rise in popularity and good roles. Kwan just needs better lakorns, hopefully, the one with Stephan and Vier would be some good comebacks since LND was filmed last year already.

LND is doing so-so in ratings but hey, that's good enough. With such a bad storyline, no one can save LND, Noon couldn't even save Kasanaka and Aum couldn't save the one with Stephan either. LND to me personally is way worse than both of those lakorns as I watch and compare the episodes.

Kwan became a hot actress ever since KGR with Oil; I mean why not when the ratings for that lakorn were so high, no lakorns up to date have outshined those ratings yet. Whether those ratings were due to Oil and Kwan or Jaronee or whatnot, that lakorn still ended up ranking in such high ratings so Kwan had some contribution. But with Kwan's old scandals that keep surfacing again and again, that's why Kwan has been pulled out of promotions and exposure.

I too think that Kwan has tons of potential in acting but everything depends on the promotions of the authorities too. I don't even know if Kwan will have a new lakorn to film once the one with Vier is done filming. -_-

LND is quite a bad lakorn but in every poll, Kwan has stood up so strongly which means Kwan is still very hot despite the no promotions and exposure for about a year now, which usually doesn't happen too often. I mean look at Cheer and Mo, they began off very popular, didn't release much lakorns after that then now, their popularity has gone down but Kwan is still popular despite everything. Hopefully, Kwan is here to stay and will only continue to rise in popularity and good roles. Kwan just needs better lakorns, hopefully, the one with Stephan and Vier would be some good comebacks since LND was filmed last year already.

LND is doing so-so in ratings but hey, that's good enough. With such a bad storyline, no one can save LND, Noon couldn't even save Kasanaka and Aum couldn't save the one with Stephan either. LND to me personally is way worse than both of those lakorns as I watch and compare the episodes.
kwan's scandals? are you referring to her fight with bee? but even so, her "scandals" aren't that big of a deal, and i don't think it should interfere with whether or not she should be promoted...she's so talented and she's been in the industry for so long! i just hope to see more of her lakorns...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
kwan's scandals? are you referring to her fight with bee? but even so, her "scandals" aren't that big of a deal, and i don't think it should interfere with whether or not she should be promoted...she's so talented and she's been in the industry for so long! i just hope to see more of her lakorns...
The ones where photos of Kwan smoking, kissing a friend, the Bee incident, to the whole issue of how Ch. 7 actresses are grouping up against her are all scandals that pulled Kwan down from promotions. I agree, even though Kwan had some scandals in the past but seems like she has been shaping up lately. Everyone has scandals, Kwan was young, she did some stupid things and she should be forgiven and people should just move on. But one of the reasons as to why Kwan hasn't been promoted lately is due to Pancake. Khun Dang loves Pancake and she's promoting Pancake like crazy, one lakorn right after the next, filming one to the other. I'm not blaming Pancake nah, she is cute in her own way but Khun Dang is just goes crazy with the promotions invested in Pancake, leaving no room and opportunities for the other young actresses.

I believe that Kwan has talent and she should be promoted too but that's not how this ET industry works afterall.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
omg kwan was such an idiot. wanting to be an investigater by going by herself to save that lil girl. she had a mouth omg why didnt she scream for help agrrrr....

too much kat fight in this movie. i want to see the ending.

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
at this point i'm really getting annoyed with kwan's character. arnus is such a jerk but there are still times when she'd smile when they are together. it's like all of the terrible things he has done just vanishes.
right now i'm just waiting for that scene in the preview where she shoots him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Arnus slapped Kwan, so uncalled for. :rolleyes:

Wait, I was skimming through, so did Nok lose the baby or not?

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
yes galong did lose the baby.

and I agree with you tomboi.. everything that he did to her seems to go away everytime he's alittle sweet to her again. Im so annoyed at her too! and he slapped her too!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
She definitely shot him this episode. I can't believe it's ending next week. How are they going to wrap things up??? Wow, the lakorn is already bad and i guess they needed to end it right away. I am so listening to the right song for this lakorn at the moment. perhaps you guys have heard of it, it's called Apologize by Timbaland Feat. One Republic. lol.

donna

sarNie Adult
man i can tell that they are gonna so rush this lakorn. it dragged once it got towards the ending. it started off strong then this? shakes head...