Lued Nai Din

saobomp

sarNie Adult
cant wait to watch please upload for us to see; thanks a bunch!

i like arnus and kwan...

lin

sarNie Egg
I just finish ep#1 all i can say is OMG!!!!!!!! LOVE dis lakorn & love arnu & kwan 2gether can't wait for tomorrow! :yahoo:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just finish ep#1 all i can say is OMG!!!!!!!! LOVE dis lakorn & love arnu & kwan 2gether can't wait for tomorrow! :yahoo:
Darn, I still have to wait but it's okay, it makes the waiting worthwhile.

TODAY, AT LAST! :spin:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i wanted to wake up early to catch it live but i was late and i did catch the last couple min of the ending credit . It look like there lots of those romance/sweet scene of Kwan&Aurs . It be really mess up if they didn't get each other and all those scene was there to fool the viewer LOL

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
i wanted to wake up early to catch it live but i was late and i did catch the last couple min of the ending credit . It look like there lots of those romance/sweet scene of Kwan&Aurs . It be really mess up if they didn't get each other and all those scene was there to fool the viewer LOL
I believe it's a happy ending, Arnus accidently slipped, that the character Aatit almost loses Three Tip. The term 'almost' is enough for us to guess that it may be a happy ending but who knows, they can switch it later on.

Aw, Sarn. How early did you have to wake up in order to catch it?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
That's good to hear there sweet scenes. I just hope that there are less N'rai's scenes. I don't understand why thai lakorns are like that so much. They focus so much on the other stuff when it's really about the n'ek and p'ek scenes together that I really care about.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't know army hour 20:25 so i ask Darvil he told me it 8:25 when it start nope it wasn't LOL>>>> it was 7:25 so i was late and i catch the ending. I think it a happy ending too cuz 99 % of the time even in a revenge lakorn it alway a happy ending haha and i bet ya it prolly going end at the beach . Here , i upload the ending credit till someone get the lakorn in BM ^_^

http://www.sarnworld.com/lakorn/LND-credit.asf

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I saw the first episode!! Really intense already and i think he has a crush on her.

In the beginning scene, Arnus is wearing a black suite and glasses to disguise himself. Underneath his sleeve, there is knife that he plans to stab the lady who might be his grandma (i presume) but Kwan walks in and sees him. Arnus runs off and Kwan chases after. She couldn't catch up to him in time. He pops out of know where and has different clothes on. Kwan looks at him thinking that he is the one with the knife. Arnus runs off again. She walks in a grass area where she found a black suite and glasses left behind.

She finds out that the old lady and Kwan's dad wants her to marry the old lady's son (Arnus' supposed dad). Kwan's dad wants her to marry the old guy because they are in debt due to gambling and such. She runs away but didn't go very far because she ends up at a bus stop where a guy drives up thinking that she's a prostitute. The gay guys at a corner believe that Kwan is taking their spot and so they were about to beat her up until...Arnus arrives and saves her. They run away from the gay men together and find themselves bickering at one another because Arnus mentioned that she was a prostitute. Anyways, he took her home and left.

Afterwards, Arnus now works at the hotel where Kwan is part owner. He got the job because the manager (raised by the old lady), has a crush on him. The manager is already possessive. She constantly wants to know where he is all the time. Meanwhile, the manager makes him take an english class in which Kwan teaches. This is where they act nice to one another. Although she does not recognize him as the potential killer or the guy who saved her from the gay prostitutes. She thinks he's just a regular guy working there but feels that he does look familiar. Arnus is still plotting for revenge. He manages to enter into the old lady's home to look for something i guess. Doesn't find much because the old lady comes into the room and finds him there. She suspicious but Arnus told her that there was a bird in the room and that he needed to get rid of it. She praises him for doing so and then he plans to leave but sees Kwan. And she's there because her dad is forcing her to talk with the old dude. But Kwan makes an excuse to leave and so she snuck out. While the old dude and her dad are looking for her, Arnus comes up to her but sees a snake about ready to attack Kwan. She gets bitten and then Arnus sucks the poison out of it. Once again Arnus saves her...lol.

Later in the evening Kwan comes to the hotel to thank him for saving her. When Arnus mention that she is the old dudes girlfriend, Kwan cries in anger because she's tired of people who get her all wrong and don't know all the facts. Arnus sees that she is crying and tries to come into an understanding, i guess and it kind of ended there, i think...

There were more stuff with the evil peeps that i didn't mention, like Mai who is always around bugging Kwan, god knows why she's there. Nok, i also didn't mention because it wasn't that important. Although she jumped off a bridge to committ suicide but Arnus came home (out of city somewhere) and saw that and saved her. She jumped off because her dad was forcing her to marry some ugly dude. She thought that Arnus came to tell her something important but was let down. Arnus got a call and had to leave for work. Nok and her gay friend tried to follow him but missed the ride. So Nok and her gay friend are plotting to run away from home and meet up with Arnus. That's basically the first episode. Oh yah i forgot to mention that Arnus has a scar due to something, may his grandma tried to kill him when he was a baby (not sure).

I kind of thought it was a weird first episode. Like things were happening in a weird order, iono maybe the next episode will make more sense.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Sarn for the ending credits, looks sooooo good.

Thanks NiTha for the summary.

I'm downloading it right now. :lol: