Lued Nai Din

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's still all over the place though. I guess it's because there are so many characters involved and that each one needs attention also.
Oh no. If it's still all over the place in the second episode, most likely, this lakorn will remain this messy and only get worse. I mean, I understand if the first episode was unorganized because they're introducing all of the different characters but eh..... :wacko:

Oh no. If it's still all over the place in the second episode, most likely, this lakorn will remain this messy and only get worse. I mean, I understand if the first episode was unorganized because they're introducing all of the different characters but eh..... :wacko:
i think that a lakorn can still pick up and become good even if it's messy for a few episodes... i'm willing to watch up to episode 3 or so even if it's messy...then maybe i'll quit if it doesn't seem to go anywhere...

vina_lek

Well Arnus is poor but his dad is rich. You see Arnus's rich grandma is really evil because she hired someone to kill his mom and him. The dad is just an innocent party who doesn't know much. So he's just a major mama's boy. Arnus's rich grandma is forcing his dad to get marry with Kwan.
That's Arnus' daddy?!!! :blink:

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
The grandma probably doesn't like Arnus's mom on the account that she is poor. I hope that the lakorn becomes more organized really soon. I'm going to give this lakorn a couple more episodes since there really isn't anything else better on.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The grandma probably doesn't like Arnus's mom on the account that she is poor. I hope that the lakorn becomes more organized really soon. I'm going to give this lakorn a couple more episodes since there really isn't anything else better on.
True, there seems to be nothing better else on so I guess, I'll tune in.

mokka

sarNie Adult
wait, so arnas dad doesn't know that his mom tried to kill his wife and kid? or he does but doesn't care??? or what is going on? And is he willing to marry kwan b/c his mom wants him to or what??? that's just gross... wouldn't he think that kwan could be his kid too? come on he has a kid already

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
So I haven't seen the first episode yet but I take that everyone is like :blink: and :huh: I hope the way they did the lakorn doesn't mess up the whole thing.

Glad I downloaded it. Thanks bunni!!!! and the rest for uploading us!!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i cant wait to see the next episode! According to the ending credits, it seems like arnus is goin to become really mean towards kwan! I feel bad for kwan already!

oh wow the trailers and teasers are really good! messy or not, can't pass this one up! hahaha
true...:)...even though episode one was a little all over the place, i would still recommend this lakorn to anyone, nonetheless...:D...

besides there's the :r-scene-pop-corn: and :slapandkissse3: to look forward to! :lol: lol!

kermint

sarNie Adult
i finished episode last night and it sounds interested too. i will continue to watch this show lol. i think Kwan looks pretty this show too.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
wow so many questions...okay Arnus's dad understands that she is not in love with him. He doesn't want to get married either. He basically has no choice. I don't think he knows that his mom had plot to kill his wife and his baby. He probably thinks she was killed and so was the baby. The grandma is really about umnat (sp) and continuing her bloodline with "kon poodee" so that's why she's really evil and cold.

Quick summary of episode two below:
Oh my god i'm watching the second episode again just because i missed the first thirty minutes of it the first time. The first thirty minutes really pissed me off because he slept with the manager Yowadee!!! Ewww...i knew that was going to happen but i didn't think it would be this fast!!! Okay but the lakorn is going kind of quick. He's only using her so that he can work at the hotel. Anyways, more things progress between n'ek and p'ek. They went out for lunch after Yowadee had ditched him for some other guy (possibly mai's brother). He took her to some restaurant at a pbaak soi. She had ordered som tum with pa'ra and other foods. He was surprised and also liked the fact that she had ordered that. this is when he sees Kwan as someone who is down to earth. Some guy try to mug her wallet but kwan saved herself this time. They had a close conversation where he said he was willing to tell her about his secret. but kwan questioned him back if he trusts her enough. Arnus said from instinct he knows who is trustworthy whereas Kwan says time tells who's trustworthy. Again i didn't pay attention to what Arnus had said to piss off Kwan again. But the next day, Arnus visited her home to apologize. In the meantime, Kwan's car had problems and so he lend a helping hand. She was about to leave but he jumped in the car and followed. She took him to a home she had built just so that she can continue teaching. He told her that the home reminded him of his hometown and then helps her with gardening.

Now you get to the part where they are messing around each other with the hose. In the meantime, Yowadee searches for him while he's with Kwan but gives up. Mai's brother comes into Yowadee's office and takes her and her daughter out to the park. This is where Yowadee and Nok meet. Nok is left at the park because they lost their luggage and money due to their stupidity. they get into an argument with Yowadee and mai's brother. Basically, both Mai and her brother are golddiggers. Nok and her gay friend end up working at a restaurant washing dishes after applying for a singing position.

Arnus comes into Yowadee's office seeing that she has a bouquet of flowers and pretends to be all jealous so that she wouldn't suspect that he was with Kwan. Arnus comes home all pissed off (this part i don't get why he's all mad, he doesn't really love her). the scene cuts off to the grandma having a conversation with Kwan to have her get married with her son. Arnus's dad agrees to get married just for the sake and respect of his mother. Kwan leaves crying and then runs to meet with Arnus. Arnus gets pissed off because he believes that she agree to marry the old guy. She slaps him for saying that and runs off but Arnus follows while this is all happening Mai witnesses the whole thing. Arnus wants to know why she's marrying the old dude. But then they hug one another after he tells her that he likes the time they have together even though its short. And then Mai tells Yowadee what she had seen. The scene cuts to Kwan saying "Atit don't you know who i love". Arnus's friends asks if he's in love with Kwan but says he can't take care of her because he's poor and she is rich and he wouldn't want to embarrass her. He simply there to take revenge. The second episode ends where her dad asks Kwan to marry the old man for him because he can't stand living in poverty.

The lakorn makes sense it's just really jumpy.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
wow, thanx for the summary for episode2! :D . it sounds great! way more intense and i juz cant wait to see it!! now after i read the summary for episode 2, im anticipating on episode 3!! hahah i never thought it would be moving dis quickly!