Lued Nai Din

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay i just got done watching the ending credit and omg...did i see arnas slap kwan.....i know he didn't slap kwan...omg......i hate when praeks slap nangek.....there sure are alot of sweetscenes between arnas-kwan.........i like the part where he picks her up in the air

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I kind of thought it was a weird first episode. Like things were happening in a weird order, iono maybe the next episode will make more sense.
Yeah, I agree. This episode was a bit weird and unorganized. :blink:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
its getting good this lakorn kwan is so pretty and her acting is improving and she getting good role now

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i wonder how the R scene in this lakorn will be! lol.. i wonder if kwan will be getting pregnant in here too? does anyone noe?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Just finish the first episode and the story sound very interesting. Kwan looks pretty in this lakoron.

vath

sarNie Egg
holy crap. the director needs to learn how to tell a story. stop jumping all over the place. this ain't mtv!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Would someone mind posting a summary? I wnat to know how it's like...Pregnant again? Second time for Kwan.lol.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yah the first episode was a bit all over the place. I saw the second episode but i missed the first 30 minutes cuz i woke up late. I would post a summary but i think i'm going to wait til tonight to watch it again.

Supposedly he's dating the manager and is flirting with Kwan. Kwan loves him already, i'll tell you that much. I think he does too but thinks that he can't be with her because he's poor.

It's still all over the place though. I guess it's because there are so many characters involved and that each one needs attention also.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Well Arnus is poor but his dad is rich. You see Arnus's rich grandma is really evil because she hired someone to kill his mom and him. The dad is just an innocent party who doesn't know much. So he's just a major mama's boy. Arnus's rich grandma is forcing his dad to get marry with Kwan.