Lued Nai Din

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here's an article. Credits: PJJ and Siamdara Translation by me: aiyaja

Not sure which lifetime their anger and hate began for Kwan Usamanee and Arnus Lapanit but whenever they see each other, they would always get into endless arguments.

The most recent horrible scene is in the lakorn Leurd Nai Din, which is the scene when Three Tip runs away from home because Jao Sua (Wealthy Man) forces her to marry but when she sits in a public bus, she meets a transsexual who, out of jealousy, attacks her.

In this scene, the director spent a good amount of time practicing the cues because it is a slapping and fighting scene; behind the cameras, this scene was very real. The attitude and figure of speech that accompanies the Nang’ake during this jealousy rampage made Kwan and the other actors in the scene slip out some words and mistakes in quite a few takes.

For the scene in suffocating Kwan, this task, Arnus was afraid that his hands would be too heavy, causing Kwan to really hurt so they had to practice the cues for quite a while for certainty. As for Kwan who has filmed nothing but horrible scenes all day began to become drowsy. Arnus, seeing this, asked the director to begin shooting the scene right away. Arnus fully inserted all his emotions and choked Kwan until she almost couldn’t breathe. In addition, Kwan was also grabbed and dragged by Arnus, bruising Kwan’s fair skin.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This project, the heavy role falls unto Kwan Usamanee, who receives cruelty from Pra’ake Arnus, who squeezes as well as uses force, causing Kwan’s fair skin to bruise and that’s not all, Kwan has to confront two Nang’rais who slap and hit her as well, Nok and Pim.

Leurd Nai Din, a story of Aatit’s revenge, who uses his sly charm on Three Tip in order to achieve his revenge, introducing Banyaa Choorit, his first lakorn with Hunk.

As the scenes intensify, because Three Tip is just another person of his revenge, Aatit, chokes and grabs Kwan Usamanee while taking a shower, treats her like a slave, and threatens to rape her, making the good personality Pra’ake hate this character.

“I hate this character. Ever since I began acting in lakorns, this would have to be the character I hate the most because this character not only lies and uses women, he holds grudges, has temper tantrums, is barbaric, and much more towards Nang’ake. But in the end, the character Aatit receives much more than what he deserves. He loses everything and almost loses Three Tip, the woman he loves the most. Portraying this role, it’s very exhausting. I have to adjust myself plus, I’m concerned about Nong’Kwan too. Everything is not part of my true personality; I am forced to be cruel for work krup.�

As for the popular Nang’ake Kwan Usamanee, who has to receive various torments in this difficult and long character, has to clash with Arnus, Nok, and Pim, even cried until one of her capillaries (blood) broke, and in addition, has to meet up with cruelty like slapping and kissing scenes, the satisfaction of the lakorn, Nong’Kwan admitted,

“Normally, I would portray younger roles but now, I’m portraying an older role, someone who already works and has issues involving love, in which everyone becomes involved. I am like the center of the issue, who everyone rushes to torment. Later on, I am accused of killing P’Arnus and Nok’s baby. The role is very intense, the more I portray it, the more extreme it becomes. I’m no longer willing to stay one sided, whoever is bad towards me, I’m bad towards them. There is a slapping scene with P’Pim too, it’s becomes very exhausting. After slapping in one scene, the next scene is crying, heartbroken but I have to bottle up all of my emotions, remain silent and stubborn, not allowing Pra’ake to know what I feel towards him; I have to concentrate. Every actor in this lakorn has to help one another out because we always have intense scenes. If mistakes and wrong cues come up, we all turn green with scars alike when going home.�

As for Nok, the sweetheart of Vee, in this project, she’s very intense with little flaws. Portraying the role from a little girl to woman, who falls in love, becomes pregnant, and loses the child, whoever is a fan of her lakorns, this time, she’s portraying a role that is fully intense, following the label of a Nang’rai with a beautiful face, a very popular new face currently.

“At first, I didn’t think that this role was going to be this intense but perhaps the person who was writing the script saw that I can act quite evil thus making me fully evil to satisfaction. But there are some sad scenes too. I have to sacrifice my firm love for Pra’ake and also lose my child too. This role has a variety, from cute scenes to disturbing scenes, deceived up to a point where I have to lie to Nang’ake later on, there’s plenty of insulting through the eyes and tone of voice. I am afraid that Kwan’s fan club will hate me but I’m just portraying my role ka.� (laughs)

Credits: PJJ Translated by me: aiyaja

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: intensity !

TubbyTinker- yup u were right. . now let's see wha happens when the lakorn is out :D

kermint

sarNie Adult
it seem like this lakorn sounds good too. long time that i hadn't watch Arnus lakorn. kwan looks cute those pics.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Man this lakorn is really intense...iono if i can watch the lakorn in its entirety. how is the n'ek suppose to forgive p'ek for everything that he has done wrong??? She better make him work for it.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
Man this lakorn is really intense...iono if i can watch the lakorn in its entirety. how is the n'ek suppose to forgive p'ek for everything that he has done wrong??? She better make him work for it.
I KNOW I AGREE WITH YOU...SHE BETTER MAKE HIM WORK FOR IT

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah arnas is such a man ho but a cute one though lolz :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here's the translation that goes with the photos of Arnus and Mai at the beach.

The next difficult scene is when Three Tip saves Aatit in time by dragging him and submerging his head into the water, in hopes to wear off the drug Wimon Manee (Mai) used to deceive the Pra’ake. This time, it’s Nang’ake’s turn to get back at him because she has been ill treated all along. Kwan portrayed the scene realistically well, seems like she had real anger towards Arnus, making Pra’ake all messy and behind the scenes, she kept smiling, enjoying it very much.

Don’t forget to watch the scene when Pra’ake loses his cool to Nang’rai until Nang’ake rode the white horse to come save the day in Leurd Nai Din.

Credits: PJJ Translated by me: aiyaja

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
so it aired already, have anyone upload it buddie yet? thank for transelating all the articles. can't wait to watch this lakorn.