Look Sao Gamnan(TV Thunder)

cecilia

Staff member
^true on that.
what i like mostly is that .. when it come to TUI stuff.
there's many goodies at his fanclub ..
the fans are super support of him.
and pictures. i like pictures when it come to him with my other fave actress.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for pictures and clip. Tui and Namfon look cute together, yeah like her hair style like this. it will also be a musical singing la korn will be fun. yay! get to heard Tui sing in la korn again. can't wait.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm excited to hear him sing too lol dis is probably da only thing related to music he'll have out.

^true on that.
what i like mostly is that .. when it come to TUI stuff.
there's many goodies at his fanclub ..
the fans are super support of him.
and pictures. i like pictures when it come to him with my other fave actress.
yeaaa dem af fans love their contestants. oh my garsh whenever deres a af event da pix are so BEAUTIFUL

cecilia

Staff member
^they are very professional taker. i love how they shot them pictures. that's why, i say, they out to go and work for them paparazzi magazine, i want to buy for what the picture worth :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. hahaha .. that is so true.. tui fanclub always got good pixs.. way better than them pros.. lmao..

fanny

sarNie Adult
Is Ning Panita moved to ch.3 I remember seeing her in most ch.7 lakorn. Now she's like everywhere in ch.3 lakorn, where the lakorn that I like and I do not like ning at all. She's like the most annoying n'rai ever.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think she's a free agent too ..
i see her all over channel :p ..
that's the good part about being support ..
she's cool when she play n'ek friend, she pissed me off when she's n'rai :loool:
but not to the point where i want to jump in and kill her like Aom. LOL

Delphine

sarNie Egg
Namfon look more beautiful than before!! I think her face look slimmer than before!!
Sorry if my english is not good, i live in france

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^i think she's a free agent too ..
i see her all over channel :p ..
that's the good part about being support ..
she's cool when she play n'ek friend, she pissed me off when she's n'rai :loool:
but not to the point where i want to jump in and kill her like Aom. LOL
oh my garsh i'm watchin din neua tong right now and ning is so damn annoying in dere lol her character aint annoying but her acting is. she act like she's on a kid's show. u know how dem actors on kids' shows overact every line LOL

Namfon look more beautiful than before!! I think her face look slimmer than before!!
Sorry if my english is not good, i live in france
ur english is perfect lol when i read ur comment i didn't think u weren't a native speaker :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg I just went back and looked at those pictures. Tui lost major weight. Him and namfon look cute together though. Yuen Yong Yodbuangam is also in here. He's funny.

cecilia

Staff member
oh yeah, she's annoying in SAPAI LOOK TUNG too ..
i have not watch oil and bua yet .. keeps telling myself to get start .. LOl ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol dat lakorn is corny funny lol but i'm watchin it cause both lift & oil is in it haha. lift is so cute in it