Look Sao Gamnan(TV Thunder)

cecilia

Staff member
^there's a clip of him hiding behind ning's shadow, away from the sun .. it was funny how Toey, the girl who play Toey in JLR, comment on him :loool:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah he is funny....I like his songs though (yes I listen to look tung including morlum lol), heck I listen to any kiind of song

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^^..lol oh yeah they do and they make u wanna dance with them o-gies too..lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks ceci... im excited for this.. hehe.. fon n tui looks adorably kute together.. hehe.. n is that really her voice??.. its really kute.. ^_^.. hehe

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i want tui to come out w/ more albums but true music suck. oh well at least we get to hear him sing in here. yay i gonna watch dis

cecilia

Staff member
thanks ceci... im excited for this.. hehe.. fon n tui looks adorably kute together.. hehe.. n is that really her voice??.. its really kute.. ^_^.. hehe
yes, its' fon's real voice ja.

Petch, i can't wait as well and agree on that comment -- he needs new song, i like his song -- there's quite a few track i like from his 1st album :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
did u get his 2nd one? i never heard any of his songs lol i just like his voice. and he is funny. corny funny lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^Yep, they all really did sang!
Omg, I can't wait for this lakorn.'
I'm loving it just by watching the teaser.
I've always wanted Namfon&Tui to pair up eversince I saw them in Teung Rai Gor Ruk.
Indeed, they did.
Hehehe​

cecilia

Staff member
me too i can't wait. tui released a 2nd album but it's only a 5 track album
wow. only 5 tracks, what a pity, he have such a nice voice, he should get more opportunity than this ..
but then again, his acting gig is getting out there too .. so it does not matter, as long as he come back to do more music in the future or so like Rain LOl