Look mai Lark see

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
Ana said:
Np :p

I was watching entertainment new just now, Jieb was getting ready to do her scene at the wedding..lol..Cee was mocking her in the background w/Benz and Almanzo :lol: . They look like they are having alot of fun!! Cee look so handsome in his suit :rolleyes:

Gonna go watch episode 5 now :D
[post="11713"][/post]​
LOL! Cee is such a dork!! LMAO!!! :p

Ana

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
yeah i see it, too. LOL :lol:

gosh ana! you made a novel better! :D man you made me wanting to watch it now since i have to get an apartment first...i even missed a lot of lakorns from mid july to now..can you imagine it!

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! My novel is coming up so stay tune :lol:

OMG!!episode 6 is so sad :(
I totally feel their pain, I was watching then a tear drop :ph34r: , damn like every episode I get teary!! It's so sad :( . I HATE HATE HATE BIG :angry:

I LUV THIS LAKORN!! Each episode is very interesting :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey will jieb get with that guy her servant or slave???? hope so shes mean but hopefully she turn out nice

Ana

sarNie Adult
Vandia said:
hey will jieb get with that guy her servant or slave???? hope so shes mean but hopefully she turn out nice
[post="13015"][/post]​
Someone mentioned earlier that he dies :(
And from the preview his mom dies also :(

ns0051

sarNie Egg
Ana said:
Someone mentioned earlier that he dies :(
And from the preview his mom dies also :(
[post="13021"][/post]​
Yeah according to the summary on ch7 website, his mom dies. He takes his revenge on Jieb. Jieb gets pregnant. He gets killed by Jieb when she tries to shoot Miengs mom at the engagement.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
darn....that's sad that the servant guy dies...it seems like atima is beginning to like the servant guy though. they're scenes are pretty cute together. :)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Damn!! DRAMA :blink:
I think Benz turned nice though later cuzz in the new ending preview :rolleyes: she seem to realize her wrong doing since she got "R" by Big and is pregnant :mellow:
Anyhow, I so HATE BIG to pieces in this lakorn

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I know, Almanzo doesn't deserve to die, his life is already sad as it is. But I guess just like in Oon Ai Ruk when Jieb didn't deserve to die either, but she did. I wonder what's gonna happen to Mieng....I hope she doesn't die. Cuz if she does, I'm gonna be :angry:

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh can i say i hate BIG omg...i jus wannna slap him upside down...and like many of u said..he is sucha a big baby!grrr...and jieb i like her but shes sooo mean to almanzo and mieng....cee and amy are juss too adorable!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 6

It was late at nite Amy was sitting on a bench shivering, she called Jieb but her cell was in the car. A drunk man came by, Amy tried to run away but he caught her, Amy screamed out for help and slapped him. The man got angry and slaped Amy back and force himself on her. Luckily Amy's dad came and save her, he beated that guy up. He dragged Amy back home. She apologize to her parent and promise not to let it happen again. He told her to go to bed early cuzz she have school the next day. Amy got happy that her dad allowed her to go back to school she say thank u. Benz was in the back of her house complaining about something, Cee was there so he called her over and asked about Amy's whereabouts?!. She told him Amy's is not back yet and god knows what will happen to her since Amy is so quiet and proper, Benz was just blabbing when Amy walked out. Cee turned around and saw Amy he was very happy, he walked up to her but Amy avoided him and left. Cee gave her a call but she didn't pick up. She was thinking about the time she and Cee spended 2ogether. She then took the bracelet that Cee gave her off and said to herself that she would not worry her parents anymore and so so putted the bracelet away. Cee was still trying to call her and still no answer, he thought to himself that maybe her parent forbid her :unsure: ?!. The next day at school Cee was waiting for Amy, he saw her and went up to her, she excused herself and said that she had to go 2 class and walked away, Cee was confuse. Big went to Amy's house with a fruit basket, he came to apoloize to them about the time he had a party and made too much noise. Anywayz, at first Amy's parent didn't welcome him but letted him in anyway. After he's done talking they asked him to leave. Howeva, big saw Amy's dad photo and awards as a soldier so he started a conversation w/them they liked him. They walked him out and they asked him did he finish school he say yea, from america, and they both seem very impress. Amy walked in and she "wai" big and they asked if they knew eachother and Big said he went to her school once as a special professor something like that. Big had to leave and they told him he's welcome to come back anytime. Almanzo was carrying pots of plants to the garden, Atima mother is having dirty thoughts about him :eek:_o:: . He was working by the pool when Atima mom came down for a swim. He wanted to leave but she told him to stay, she wanted him to apply some lotion on her back for her. He didn't want to but she insisted. when he's done he wanted to leave but she told him to stay. He felt very uncomfortable but can't disobey her. She pretended that she drowned and Almanzo had to go in and save her, went he did she was like all over the guy not letting him go, he tried to get her off but the lady wouldn' t let go. Atima walked by and was shock to see them in the position they were in. She hide and started to cry, Jieb came and yelled what's the matter?!. Atima panick and tried not to let her see Almanzo and her mom. Too late Jieb saw it and called her dad immediately. When he got home he beated up almanzo and kicked both Almanzo and his mom out!! Atima, mom came in and told him to stop, he didn't listen and slap her. She told him that nothing happen BTW Almanzo and her, and that he saved her life when she was about to drown. She blamed Jieb that she accused her wrongly, Jieb did this cuzz she hated her and didn't want her in the house. Jieb said that's not true she knows what she saw. Howeva, her dad believed his wife and yelled at Jieb and told her to not interfere w/his wife eva or else!!!. Almanzo was sitting outside, Atima bought him some dessert he asked her what was the occasion?! she say for him, cuzz he saved one of the most important person in her life. He say she must be very important. Atima said yes she is! and if it wasn't for her she wouldn't be here. Almanzo ate her dessert and acted like he was gonna choke, Atima was worried, he busted out laughing and say that he was just kidding..lol..she took the food away from him and say I thought it didn't taste good?!! he went after her and ask for it back and say it do taste good :p (They are cute too). After class Cee was waiting for Amy, she tried to avoid him, he stopped her she told him she has nothing to say to him. He asked her what happen?! she walked away, he walked after her. Jieb saw them and followed them, she hide and listened to their converstion. Amy told Cee they shouldn't meet. Cee asked y?! she say she dun wanna disappoint her parents. Her parents doesn't approve of her having guyz friends. Cee say then he will go and ask her parent. Amy told him it's no use *nono:* they looked at eachother very sad. Amy walked away , Cee yelled and say But I luv u *inlve:* Amy was silent, she turned around and told him that it's no use, dun make it harder on her *nono:* Cee couldn't believe this he said fine!! But u have tell me that u dun love me! and if u say so then I won't bother u again!! Amy didn't want too but she went up 2 him and told him that all the good times they had 2gether it'lll alwayz remain in her memory and she walked away. Jieb stepped out, she is very angry :lipsl: . She say she couldn't believe that the friend that she luv and trust would betray her *:noway:* . Amy tried to explain but Jieb told her not to touch her and that she'll remember this. Her life doesn't have such a friend like Amy anymore. Amy said sorry, Jieb didn't listen and walked away. Amy wanted to go after her, Cee told her not to, Jieb is too angry to listen anywayz, And they both just when their seperate wayz. Cee was thinking to himself when Almanzo asked him if he wanted to go out and eat?! Cee told him to go himself. Almanzo told Cee if something is making him uphappy he can talk to him about anything. Cee say it's nothing and that he's hungry now. They were about to leave when one of their classmate ran up2 them and asked for help. He wanted them to tell the people that's after him that they didn't see him. They did what was asked, all 3 went 4 lunch. They questioned the guy y were those guyz after him he say it's nothing. He was like life is so good now, he has lots of money. Almanzo was like where did u get all these money?!! they guy choked on his water and told Cee and almanzo that he had to leave. Later that nite Amy was crying to herself, thinking about Cee.Her servant had a talk w/her to comfort her. Cee was cleaning Big's car, he and their mom came out, getting ready to go out 2gether. He told Cee to open the car door for him :*blah: . Anywayz, Big won some kind of award it was shown on TV. Amy's family was watching it. Their parent was very impress. Big came by the house again he wanted to invite them all to celebrate his award, but they end up eating at Amy's house instead.

-There's more like usual :tehehe:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cee+Amy is cute. they make a cute match. Benz is cute too. Jerb role is so mean to that dude Tee. i actually like her role. her dialogue she say to that dude is so bitchy!!! so out in the open she doesn't keep her feelings inside.her role is fun to watch. Miang role is too sad. boring. Dang.. Cee can cry. he's so good with crying scene.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol, Ditto teedee my man Cee is hella good with crying, scenes :D

i love Jieb's role also its not just because she's my favorite #1 actress, its becos she can reallly portray this nang rai role very good to me ^_^

by the way ana thanks for episode 5 cant wait to read more!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mos_Koblover said:
lol, Ditto teedee my man Cee is hella good with crying, scenes :D

i love Jieb's role also its not just because she's my favorite #1 actress, its becos she can reallly portray this nang rai role very good to me ^_^

by the way ana thanks for episode 5 cant wait to read more!
[post="14123"][/post]​
ditto! :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ur welcome, Mos_Koblover :p
I'm typing the other half now, but I kinda forgot what happen..lol.. :lol:
It's like blank right now :huh:
Gotta go re-watch it to refresh my memory :rolleyes: