Look mai Lark see

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i'm downloading eveyr short vdo_clip from this lakorn, tehyre all good but i wanted them to big longer and be bigger screen ^_^ it takes too long to download the whole lakorn i would rather dl these small short vdo_clips.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Wow :blink: I can't wait to see those scenes :lol:
Thankz, 4 the pixz Mos_Koblover :D

CFC dun have lakorn magazine up yet, I dun think they eva had his lakorn magz up :unsure:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 3

Amy, and Benz was having lunch w/Big, Cee was standing outside watching them looking upset. Atima, was at home taking care of her grandma cuzz she's still very sick, she didn't go to school. Her mother walked in, she walked around the house saying how this place never changes. The grandma was like if ur not happy being here then y are u here? her mother was like cuzz she had to take care some business near by

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
yay! Ana episode 3 summary ^_^ its getting so good!!!

luv jieb, mieng, cee, amy, big, and ben :D hahah!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Np!! Episode 3 Continue :p . Kinda long :rolleyes: :lol:

Continue Episode 3

The servant guy took the basket from Cee and offer to help Cee out. Big was being a jerk about it but Cee just ignored him and went in2 the laundry room. In the laundry room Big still came in to start an argument Cee raised his voice, and his mom came in, the mother of course took Big side. Cee talked back to her but she couldn't argue back cuzz she was constantly coughing Cee was worried about his mom but Big blamed him that he cause their mom to be sick and he and his mom walked out. Cee was worried about her but couldn't do anything. Amy was was thinking about Cee that nite about what he said earlier, she was looking at the bracelet smiling :wub: . The next day at school there was a group of guyz surrounding someone, Cee came by and wonder what was happening. He went up to them and saw Benz. They came out and Cee bought her a drink. Cee asked if Benz came to see Amy? Benz said no she came to see him! cee was like really 4 what?! Benz, started holding on to his hand not letting go while Cee is trying to pull away. Amy, came by and saw this and asked Benz what is she doing here? she is suppose to be in school!! Cee looked surprise :whoa:* Amy excused herself and pulled Benz aside, she asked her y is she dressed like this? their mom and dad would be disappointed seeing her like this!! Benz argue back and said that the person they will be disappointed in is Amy not her!! Amy threaten to tell their parent about Benz, but Benz didn't care and say go ahead but who will they believe Amy or her and she just left. Cee was watching them from behind a tree. Later, Amy was sitting under a tree crying, Cee walked by happy to see her but saw that she was crying. They sat and talked. He told her his life is not much different from hers. They are both somewhat in the same situation. However, he's a guy he can't cry over everything :*haha*: . Jieb came by, Cee wanted to walk away but she stopped him, she was like she was looking for them and can't believe that he and Amy was serectly seeing eachother I think :hmm: anywayz, both Cee and Amy quickly deny that :p . Jieb was like hey she was just kidding *:lol* . Almanzo gave her a look like she's too much..lol..so Jieb saw this and went up to him and say what's his problem she was about to hit him w/her bookz. Cee stopped her and changed the subject, he asked Jieb y was she looking for him for? Jieb got happy again, and told Cee she wanted to invite Cee and Amy to her house to hang out, at first they didn't want too but Jieb begged,so they gave in and went to her house. They arrived and she was showing off her house how beautiful it was. Jieb told Almazo to go and prepare the drinkz and cookies, Amy offer to go in and help. Jieb told Amy she doesn't have to but Amy went in and helped anywayz. Cee wanted to go after them but jieb stopped him. Amy was preparing the cookies, Almanzo mom came over and chat w/her when Amy left she was complimenting Amy to Almanzo. Almanzo say do u like her? she say she likes whoeva her son likes :D . Cee was feeling uncomfortable, Jieb was nagging him about something so he tried to make up an excuse, he didn't get to finish cuzz he saw Amy and Almanzo walking side by side chatting and smiling happily. Later, they at the karaoke room Amy and Jieb was singing. Cee and Almanzo both kept on looking at Amy. Almanzo bend down and gave Amy her drink, Cee looked jealous :hyper"o . Jieb looked over to Cee and saw that he looked bored, she offered him the microphone to sing Karaoke but he didn't want to sing. Jieb fed Cee cookies he looked toward Amy then ate it, Amy was looking at Cee too, Almanzo asked Amy y she's not singing anymore? Amy resume what she was doing. Cee looked kinda jealous again :*haha*: . Jieb dad came back home w/Atima's mom all drunk and happy, he asked Almanzo mom where was Jieb she said she in the karaoke room w/friends. Atima mom had on an evil smile, they went to the karaoke room. Jieb was singing happily till she saw Atima's mom she pulled Amy aside. Jieb dad said he has some good news. He's gonna get marry. Atima mom flashed her ring in Jieb's face causing her to throw a tantrum yelling and sceaming, she wanted to jump the lady but Cee, Almanzo and Amy holded her back. Jieb was so angry she didn't listen to anymore she step on Almazo foot and kicked him, pushed Amy away and elbowed p'Cee she was about to jump that bitch again but damn Almanzo gotta hold her back *:noway:* . Cee ran to Amy and ask if she was okay, Almanzo couldn't handle Jieb and fell back. Jieb got even more crazier that she was about to throw the microphone at the lady but Almanzo stood up and got hurt instead his head was bleeding. Jieb dad yelled at her and told her it's ENOUGH Jieb was still devastated Cee had to hold her back, finally she left the room. She went up to her room threw stuff off the bed and turn on her stereo saying to her self this can't be true. Amy was downstair cleaning Almanzo bruise, w/Cee passing her the cotton :*haha*: he just sat there looking all sad but what can he do he did agree to help hook them up :lipsl: . Atima was at the hospital, talking to the doctor about her grandma's condition, the doc say she has some sort of disease :hmm: I'm not to sure either that or an operation is needed :hmm: . Back home Atima was crying her grandma was feeling disappointed as if life is completely over for her. She reached for a knife but Atima caught her in time and stopped her and tell her not to do it again they were hugging eachother and crying *nono:* *bellow:* . Atima went to see her mom at the her office but the security guard didn't let her up. They yelled and pushed her out of the way. She tried to call her mom from the pay phone but no one picked up so she sat outside and waited 4 her mom to come out. When her mom came out Atima called out to her mother, her mom got mad and pulled her aside telling her not to eva call her mom in public!!!!! And asked Atima what did she want this time??!! Amy prayed her and begged her that granda needs umm.. again I think it's operation? anywayz, her mom didn't care and she say for what? grandma is gonna die soon anywayz *:noway:* . Atima was crying begging and saying that gtandma is ur mother how can u say such thing?!! So she say she was just speaking the truth *:hdown* . Her mom pulled out some money and told Atima to take this and go buy her some good food to eat!!! Atima, didn't take the money she thew it to the ground pushed her mom and left. When Atima got home her grandma was about to suicide by hanging herself *nono:* Atima came on time and pulled her down *bellow:* . More crying and drama, Atima say what would happen to her if she dies *bellow:* her grandma said sorry, Atima promised her grandma a better life and they cried together in eachothers arm *bellow:* . The next day at school Atima wasn't concentrating on school she kept on looking at the time. When class was over Atima rushed out and accidently bumped in to Jieb and dropped her books. Atima picked up her books 4 her and said sorry, Jieb snatch the bookz from Atima and started bitching, Atima said she didn't mean it but Jieb went on and on till Amy stoped her, Jieb said sorry again and walked out. Amy felt sorry for Atima. Atima was working 2 jobs at a time her 1st job was washing dishes at a food stll and her second job was a waitress but some drunk guy was being an ass, touching her inappropriately she tried to defend herself but the store owner took the customer side and fired her

L

lalalek

hey. Are you sure this movie is Intresting? <_< It looks so dramatic. :angry: It is weird seeing amy doing a role like this. :blink: it kinda reminds me of the movie " Oun Ai Ruk" with Cee, Tangmo, and Cheer. :) What can beat that movie. I so totally agree with everyone saying Cee's a hottie/cutie :) B)

feys

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my god! I was so siked and happy that Amy Klinprathum one of my favorite nra' ak was acting with a younger guy about her age! I was so glad to see so much chemistry on screen between both of them! I love amy. Cee is such a cute guy too!

dee

sarNie Egg
The lakorn itself is good...drama..but I like this kinda lakorn...and there are some cute romantic scenes between amy and cee.......and then there's time where you just want slap nangeak left and right for being toooo innocent and letting her sister step all over here...and her parents and then there's cee's mom...but its good...for those who haven't seen it...give it a try..you might end up really liking it.. :)