Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yes sis its Susie and Rome Mook Liam Petch, wow can't wait to see GM again Great/Matt
and Kong/Marsha aren't bad either they both cute thanks TML.
Oh that's right I forgot that Rome and Susie has a lakorn together. Thanks sis.

Your right I'm so excited for Great/Matt again it's been a while since we hear anything related to this lakorn. When I saw the clip I was so jumpy because I miss them. I couldn't stop laughing when Marsha and Matt was dancing and stuff for those cute kids. I agree Marsha and Kong don't look bad together after all. Matt is very pretty in the clip, she always has been though, as for Great man I love his smile.

Your welcome, and thanks also.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt does look really pretty in here. But gosh, a comedy? My heart is breaking. LOL. I miss seeing Grate's wide smile.

And what is with Marsha and them gloves? But she is still a pretty woman.

I still want them to be in another drama together, not the 2 or 3 couples lakorn. Can't wait till this comes out nonetheless.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Alice for the pictures. There hasn't been anything about this lakorn lately...
I miss seeing Matt & Grate. I love his cute smile. :D lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
555 Gubgib too! She will be GM's n'rai? Wonder if she will be comedic or dramatic or annoying.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Great and Matt looks so cute together. They should really go out in real life, I enjoy watching them together whether in lakorn or not. Thanks for the pictures.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Didn't know that Gubgib was going to be in this. Glad she's doing more lakorns. =)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought they would've postpone the air date or filming b/c of Marsha's scandal but doesn't seem like it, lol.

TEASER
It looks soo corny! T___T But I'm enjoying MARATE together, their scenes are super cute! :) I miss them.

Merit

sarNie Adult
The teaser looks awful. It is more focus on Marsha/Kong rather than Grate/Matt. Even the kids have more scenes than them. It looks like an over exaggerated comedy. Anyways, I see no potential in this lakorn whatsoever. Matt shouldn't even bother to audition for this lakorn she should have save it for a better one, but I guess she wanted to work with Grate again. LOL. I probably skip all the parts that Matt/Grate is not in it.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The teaser looks awful. It is more focus on Marsha/Kong rather than Grate/Matt. Even the kids have more scenes than them. It looks like an over exaggerated comedy. Anyways, I see no potential in this lakorn whatsoever. Matt shouldn't even bother to audition for this lakorn she should have save it for a better one, but I guess she wanted to work with Grate again. LOL. I probably skip all the parts that Matt/Grate is not in it.
Yeah, base off the teaser I didn't really see much of Matt and Grate either. Matt should've been in a better production, but like you said she probably wanted to work with Grate. I'm still going to watch this for Matt/Grate, and hope that they will have more scenes together. Not too interested in the other couple. Plus what sucks is after this lakorn, when will they get pair up again since they already have two together now. Really I didn't want to see Matt and Grate in this one, but oh well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea, what a waste of pairing..I wish matt didn't accepted this lakorn even if its with grate. I hate good feeling lakorn.