Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

Merit

sarNie Adult
http://youtu.be/F3inWeLjx8k

:wub: They are so super cute. Grate has got a sexy voice. Matt though her singing voice isn't the best but she's trying. lol. Gosh, so jealous of her legs. They seemed to go on forever. :0

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid

:wub: They are so super cute. Grate has got a sexy voice. Matt though her singing voice isn't the best but she's trying. lol. Gosh, so jealous of her legs. They seemed to go on forever. :0
Ahhh!!! I was screaming the whole time I watch the concert. Omg Merit what have you done to me. I am so in-love with these two. Wow! Grate those have a very sexy voice, and Matt was so cute the whole time. Man Grate will make anyone smile when he smile. His whole face light up, he's so hot! I really like it when Grate took Matt hand, and placed it on his shoulders while he watch her dance. He was laughing too, so cute. Thanks so much sis, you had reminded me of how much I love these two. I can't wait till this lakorn finally airs.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Ahhh!!! I was screaming the whole time I watch the concert. Omg Merit what have you done to me. I am so in-love with these two. Wow! Grate those have a very sexy voice, and Matt was so cute the whole time. Man Grate will make anyone smile when he smile. His whole face light up, he's so hot! I really like it when Grate took Matt hand, and placed it on his shoulders while he watch her dance. He was laughing too, so cute. Thanks so much sis, you had reminded me of how much I love these two. I can't wait till this lakorn finally airs.

I was smiling like a fool too watching it....it really was adorable. I know they rehearsed before the concert but the part where Grate took Matt's hand and placed it on his shoulder doesn't look like it's suppose to be a part of it. Grate was touchig his shoulder and Matt's like huh? LOL. The confusion in her eyes is funny. Grate had to take her hand and placed it there. And then he actually laughed at her while she was dancing. :coverlaf:

Sigh, why did they have to zoomed in when they were holding hands. Just giving me silly thoughts about them. :lol2:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I was smiling like a fool too watching it....it really was adorable. I know they rehearsed before the concert but the part where Grate took Matt's hand and placed it on his shoulder doesn't look like it's suppose to be a part of it. Grate was touchig his shoulder and Matt's like huh? LOL. The confusion in her eyes is funny. Grate had to take her hand and placed it there. And then he actually laughed at her while she was dancing. :coverlaf:

Sigh, why did they have to zoomed in when they were holding hands. Just giving me silly thoughts about them. :lol2:
lol. Same here. I guess Grate caught Matt off guard, and Matt went along with it so I guess that's why he laugh. I watch it over and over... Love them so much. Yeah I was having silly thought too, and kept thinking if they're secretly a couple... Well if not they need to start now. lol. They're the cutest Koo kwan!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Matt's singing voice is very young and kiddish. Seems like Koo Gud is the song that most lakorn couples like to sing, Tle and Pancake sang it, Noon and Paul, Captain and Pim, Naam and Gubgib, etc.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Merit! It was cute ^0^ Great has such a sexy voice, indeed and he's very good too! His singing flow so well with the beat and melody of the song while Matt seemed to struggle. Lol. Matts voice was horrible in this concert, she didn't seem into singing it and was so off tune. Yikes! I enjoyed her concert performance from Wan Jai with Margie and Mint more. :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

thanks!
lol they're sooooo cute! every time i see GM they're always teasing each other and smiling endlessly! Grate sounds real good!

Merit

sarNie Adult
A little summary
http://iheartlakorns.com/2011/04/3-sets-of-couples-in-likit-sanaeha/

Credit to Lynn lakorn blog
From reading the summary it seeemed like a hot mess. If it wasn't for Matt and Grate I don't think I want to watch it. Being a die hard fan I'll watch anything even if the storyline is extremely lame. :coverlaf:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for linking the summary. i'm still praying that the focus is on Matt and Grate. i love those two. lol how unfortunate that both of them have issues with the opposite sex. at least it's light-hearted romantic comedy. yay.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Grate and Matt get along so well in real life that it makes their lakorns even better! I secretly wish for them to be a couple... Anyways, I have always thought Grate has a sexy voice ever since his lakorn with Chompoo Araya..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Photo from the opening ceremony @siamdara"เกรท-แมท''โคจรร่วมงานกันอีกครั้งใน"ลิขิตเสน่ห์หา''

เปิดกล้อง''ลิขิตเสน่หา'' ผู้จัด''คิง''ส่ง''ก้อง''ประกบ''มาช่า''ครั้งแรก!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt realized how much matt resemble marsha until now.

thanks alice

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i didnt realized how much matt resemble marsha until now.

thanks alice
yeah i even notice while cut and paste the pictures, look at the opening day makes me
misses Ned and Chon also to the rest of the cast in KLRGR. :cloud9:

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like Matt hair style. She is look beautiful with her long hair like this. GM always look so good with each other.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like Matt hair style. She is look beautiful with her long hair like this. GM always look so good with each other.
yeah i love her hairdo too
p.s Somp9 i like how u mention GM team thanks for the using my creation team name. :thanks: :cloud9:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Matt is singing better than Janie and Yardthip. Matt's voice like kiddish and soft.
Great has a good voice. GM is every where now together in concert and some events.