Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Out of all the lakorns that is set to air, this has got to be the least favorite and Matt is my favorite. LOL. It is just that horrible looking. I bet, Grate was like, hey Matt let's audition for this lakorn together. :) Anyways, it is a waste of these two. It will be a while before they get to be paired up again, they should have pass on it. I know, I should not judge the lakorn based on the teaser because there are some lakorns that the teaser looks awful but the lakorn itself is quite good. Though, in this case, the lakorn probably is as bad as the teaser itself. Sigh.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^well in this case, the production is good feeling and they have yet to prove us wrong. It sucks that grate and matt had to choose this lakorn cause if it flops, we probably won't see them pair up for awhile.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The teaser itself is silly. Did a child direct this or not. The only lakorn I enjoyed from Good Feeling was Wiwa Wah Woon, despite the crazy overdone characters and dragging the lakorn made me laugh.

savvy

sarNie Egg
A link to some pictures from the set...

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10877779/A10877779.html

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks. I love these photos of Grate and Matt, they're so comfortable together, love them.

Matt looks so tired.

Grate is so chaRming! ^^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Love the GM pictures. Great and Matt are just like lazing around together and so relaxed around one another.

The teaser is...chaotic and a mess. >< if only this was focused on GM it would be more worth it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Matt is taking advantage every chance she gets with she's with grate lol she's not scared to be herself which is a good thing although I could see they have love rumors together hehe you never know, their feelings could develope more than just friends

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i agree Tinah maybe something is hiding from them both that we all don't even know yet

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt and Grate is in such a comfort zone. The way he messaged her leg...looks like a smitten man. I'm sure if they are in a relationship Matt is the one leading Grate around. :0

But they are cute together. Grate is by far the closest co-star for Matt. And seeing these pics only makes me wish they would not take on this lakorn by one of the worst company to ever produce a lakorn. Another high drama would have been better.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks cupid candy...the magazine cover is really nice. If only the lakorn is going to be a nice. I wonder when this is airing?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want good feeling to prove me wrong, and do a great job because I love Matt & Grate so much...but I also have very little hope that this will be good. I will follow this when it airs, but really I don't want to be disappointed. The cover is really nice, reminds me of KRGR.

Thanks for sharing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not feeling this lakorn will turn out good cos from trailers and bts it like a
mess up story