Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Update on SSBT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPz4afZTdfg
credit tutorcattv
Omg you made me blush so much, I love these two. They have great humor and chemistry. Grate and Matt, I'm sure you guys have feelings for each other. lol. I can't wait to see this now.

Thanks for sharing!

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! Can't wait to see that clip. The dancing looks so funny. They have such a cute relationship. One thing for sure they don't lack is the chemistry. It's so freaking cute when Grate danced and took her hand and puts it on his chest. :)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Matt & Great are so funny. I like the way they dance is very funny remind me of Nadech and Yaya in Duang Jai Akanee.

tinah

sarNie Coma
grate-matt at an event together

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11055853/A11055853.html

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks TML...those are so cute of them. I love the part when Matt walked by Grate and they shook hand like it was so natural and something they do all the time. They have one of the best off-screen friendship (denying) of course. The lakorn might not be good but I am waiting to see just them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think this lakorn is airing to replace kon ruk luang jai Ken and Janie Wednesday - Thursday slot

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i think thats gonna be a bad move since ken-janies lakorn cant even bring in ratings since its going against suer sung fah which is doing well right now

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^i think thats gonna be a bad move since ken-janies lakorn cant even bring in ratings since its going against suer sung fah which is doing well right now
ken and janie had a star chat event and ratree show so assuming its ending soon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha they look more like a Uncle/Niece or Dad/Daughter weird :wackonut:

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
LOL. Well, they did have a lakorn together before but I doubt that they would pair them up again now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL. Well, they did have a lakorn together before but I doubt that they would pair them up again now.
oh yeah they were in manee din together but couldn't continue to watch cos it gives me
this weird creepy senses