Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^Omg! You beat me right to posting up the spoilers! I've been having cheerleading meetings and what not all this week so sorry for not replying everyone! lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm not gonna let my curiosity get the best of me. I'll let the lakon reveal the perpetrator as the story unfolds. By the way, this lakon is getting better and better. I can't wait for the next episode! I feel bad for P'ek's girlfriend, she didn't do anything wrong but is the person who is suffering the most. This reminds me of P'ek's fiance in Wanida.

nolee

sarNie Adult
the spoilers are posted? ahhh! i wanna read it but i'm not gonna ruin it for myself. I'm really lovin this lakorn so if anyone's gonna talk about the spoilers, PLEASE HIDE EM! >__< lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
that was the spoiler? dangit. i expected more. hahahaha the person who was named just seemed too obvious, so i didn't want to include them in the mystery. as for rita, i have a pretty good idea as to why she is in the position to accept the inheritance anyways. as for reung, i won't comment until everything is out in the open. lol

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Did the spoiler address what was the reason for the hatred between two families? It seems that the hatred started way before Nikki's dad and Ruerng's mom being a couple, which seem to have intensified it.

cecilia

Staff member
i didn't expect the culprit to be that person at all. it's a surprise for me.
now i just want to know the detail to why the family hate each other so much and what lead that person to do or plan all those out.

thanks for the spoiler na.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
If it goes according to summary on thaitv3.com then the person behind the whole thing is
Koranee (pra'ek's aunt) because Rerng Ritha is not Sin's son and neither is Nicky his daughter. Nicky's real dad is as everyone already supposed, her uncle. Sin agreed to be with Koranee to piss off his older sister (Nimarn) who he felt is too controlling.
Funny thing is I suspected it to be this person since the lakorn first started. I think I've watched way too many lakorns lol. Anyways, I left out the part about why the person did what they did or else that will completely spoil the whole story.
Should just posted the completion of the spoiler...i wnt to know...u think u can post it cuz i like getting spoiled...I like to be ahead of the lakorn...thanks

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm not too surprised by the spoiler but I hope they have a good explanation for why. I have a guess but we'll see. I want to feel bad for Jaja's character since she is completely the wronged one in here but her passive aggressive bitchiness rubs me the wrong way so I'm just annoyed by her. And Rita/Aun are just too cute together. They're like the saying, "so wrong but oh so right."

I don't even have a guess for the why. :blink: It just better not be the aunt and aun's dad having been in love. That would be too funny. :lol:

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
for real mam... i want to see more of rita and rome lakorn so much....when r the director gonna have rome and rita again.... rteam reunion... LOVE RTEAM SO MUCH...WANT MORE AND MORE OF RTEAM LAKORN...

anjos

Same here.. I'm just waiting to see the why and how they hate each other so much...

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
it's funny how some people claimed that they knew the person all along or guessed right when i don't even see anybody mentioning the suspect's name. like guys come on!

for ME, it's a surprise too but like everyone else i would like to know the reason too. let's just hope everything falls into place with no flaws at the end.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm shocked too! I guess I didn't want to think it was the aunt or pr'ake's dad bc it was too obvious? I suspected the uncle or the servant guy or even the adopted "son."

little

sarNie Adult
i knew it that rita is not the daughter and i was right hooray hooray too much mysteries exciting

cecilia

Staff member
Everyone, please refrain from posting your response with the spoiler being reveal, some people don't want to know and that's why there's a reason why there's spoiler in the first place.

cecilia

Staff member
i like the beginning of today episode .. so cute of aun to ask rita to sleep by him like always otherwise he won't fall asleep ..
i think this is the first time i heard a thai p'ek says this to his n'ek :wub:
so narak!