Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
OMG...I'm so in love wid this lakorn cuz its romance and mysterious...I knew who is the khun Rai all along but i wnt to know why? Cnt wait for more...LOVE rita and Aun character so kute...but when i c the preview of the next epi...I dnt understand why aun wnt to get back wid his gf when he doesnt like her anymore...stupid and lame...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah that was unbelievably cute when Aun ask Rita to hug him to sleep. I think that's gonna be my fave scene from this lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
... im addicted to this lakorn -.-" but I can't completely watch it because school is the final week and I have to study..... I dont know the point in reading the summaries lol because in the end I was disappointed that what I speculated was true..... I was expecting myself to be awwww i got it wrong -.-"

cecilia

Staff member
^tina, you read the tv guide book? mind spoiling me since i've read the previous spoiler and know who the culprit already. i just want to know why they're doing this? Thanks in advance na.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I got the feeling that nang tuom is behind everything and i believe there something more between him and nang reum...wat u guys think?

marley

sarNie Hatchling
I feel bad for Bahlu and laywat.... They just want to be together. 

nolee

sarNie Adult
I couldn't help myself so I read the spoiler :( wahhhhhh lol

I love Rita & Aun together! They have great chemistry.. I really like the fact that p'ek and n'ek are cute & lovey dovey without being corny! They kick it and chill together like NORMAL couples would in REAL LIFE. but the dancing scene in the club was so painful for me to watch! o__O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Cece I just read the online synopsis not the tv magazine but from what I've read

Major Spoiler Alert.

Nitaseen knew that Reung wasn't his son because he was infertile! He couldn't have kids... I suppose thats the reason that he was killed. It doesn't really specify the reason. I guess its all to hide the fact that Rueng isn't the real child either... Raywat and Banleu will die though =/ Tama is actually rueng's father Sin knew that Rueng wasn't his son because he was infertile =/

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am still only on episode 5 but I couldn't help but click on all the spoilers.

Wow after reading Tina's spoiler, I was shocked.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I am still waiting for anodobling to sub this lakorn like they mentioned but they just disappeared. I hope we get to see the translations soon. I think Rita acting has improved tremendously . She and Aun got great chemistry. so how many episodes for this lakorn?

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
I got the feeling that nang tuom is behind everything and i believe there something more between him and nang reum...wat u guys think?
I have to agree with you. They make it look that way.

Lea889

sarNie Egg
does anyone have any pics of the couple- Aun and Rita, i would really appreciate it... i can't seem to find any?? i only found a few from the website :(

nence

sarNie Juvenile
omg. wasn't a big fan of rita's but i was bored and decided to watch this for aun and amazingly i'm loving this pair. i love the storyline and the chemistry between rita and aun.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Cece I just read the online synopsis not the tv magazine but from what I've read

Major Spoiler Alert.

Nitaseen knew that Reung wasn't his son because he was infertile! He couldn't have kids... I suppose thats the reason that he was killed. It doesn't really specify the reason. I guess its all to hide the fact that Rueng isn't the real child either... Raywat and Banleu will die though =/ Tama is actually rueng's father Sin knew that Rueng wasn't his son because he was infertile =/
Thats what i thought too!

cecilia

Staff member

Major Spoiler Alert.

darn, i have a feeling he is and he turns out to be ..
i guess, all these surprises make the lakorn uninteresting now ..
thanks for the info na ..

note to self -- stop spoiling yourself on suspend lakorn Lol -- i'm such a baddie on this part :(