Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damn i'm addicted to this lakorn. i want to wait until it is complete then watch it, but i just can't. it's so good. another thing is that i usually get weirded out with gay couples in lakorns, but raiwat and khun pbalup or whatever his name is has some strong onscreen relationship. i was like crying with them when they were fighting with each other...then making up, etc. rita's acting has gotten strong too! actually, everyone is really good in this lakorn...didn't expect that much from aun but he's surprised me too...very cute in this one. hehe

i don't know why i keep thinking rita is the uncle's daughter. he got pissed when rita was used in that little scheme her aunt pulled off. i also wonder if nai reung is the son of that one paw bahn guy for the rungsit household (you know, the guy with the mustache). then again, in that one clip where rita's uncle and father was in the hospital...the scene where there was a secret, i wonder if the dad was misled into thinking nai reung wasn't his son, but in actuality, he was. as a result, nai reung was rejected all these years. maybe "rita's dad" was given fake documents that convinced him he wasn't the dad! if that is so, then maybe nai reung IS his son. ah! so many twists and secrets! i love it!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you Thookatha. I keep thinking that Rita's uncle might actually be her real father. Loving the twists in this lakorn. Everyone is playing their role extremely well. I look forward to watching this every week.

cecilia

Staff member
right now, i can't tell who's the culprit .. i'm curious about the secret between her uncle and her dad. They did overall check on his body, what is wrong with him? ..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I agree with you Thookatha. I keep thinking that Rita's uncle might actually be her real father. Loving the twists in this lakorn. Everyone is playing their role extremely well. I look forward to watching this every week.
right now, i can't tell who's the culprit .. i'm curious about the secret between her uncle and her dad. They did overall check on his body, what is wrong with him? ..
yeh, i'm dying to know! maybe the reason why rita is nai sin's (the guy who is her "dad" in our current understanding) titled daughter is because he thought he was duped into accepting nai reung as his son, so he wanted to get revenge on nai reung's mom by making her think he had someone else outside of thailand. whether nai reung is the son or not, we'll find out later. the other alternative twist would be nai reung really isn't his son after all and the document which is about to be revealed will prove that thus making nai reung feel like an idiot for treating rita so horribly! when will we find out!! it better be in the next episode! hahaha

on a random note, i really think khun si (aun's sort of gf) is adorable. i wouldn't mind seeing her as a nang'ek somewhere. hehe

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
For those who wants to watch "Leum Prai Lai Ruk" with english subtitles AnoDChobling is subbing it on youtube, but for now only the teasers are out. Here's the link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn8msZC8RRc

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I think nai rueng is his son.... there's no other possible daddy.. and I don't see his mom sleeping with someone else.. I think the father just got persuaded by his sister to not accept his son.. you know she sneaky.. lol.. she'll do anything because she hate the other family.. With Rita.. I don't think she's the real daughter either... there's no picture with the family, meaning rita her mom and her dad.. there's only evidence that rita has a mom yayaya.. ie that picture at the lake house... it's only of rita and her mom.. never had any picture with her dad as a couple or a family with rita.. So, i'm guessing that she might not be his real daughter and the secret is the uncle is her father but helped his brother out and getting back at nai rueng mom for some odd reason.. This lakorn is interesting yet very confusing as to what the problem is between this two family. I don't think it's just the fact that Rita (so call dad was hurt by the other ppl) I think there's a deeper connection with rita aunt and p'ake father.. hehe.. ok.. just rambling.. but it might be true.. :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
honestly, this is what i think. i think that maybe aun's dad and rita's aunt might have been lovers back in the day. there must have been a love triangle and business venture relationship between aun's dad, rita's aunt, and aun's mom (who might have not entered the picture yet). aun's dad must have screwed rita's aunt over somehow (or be involved in a misunderstanding which caused rita's aunt to think he did screw her over)...in the love and/or business aspect. then rita's aunt might have been under that impression and caused the death of aun's mom or seemed to be behind the death of aun's mom (because she was jealous OR under some misunderstanding too)...resulting in the return hatred of her by aun's dad which is why they are all in this nasty predicament right now.

i don't know, it's just all in my head. rita's aunt always makes comments about how aun's dad screws people over, but at the same time, they talk to each other like they have some kind of steamy past. there has GOT to be a third person in this long history of rivalry...not just in the current standing of time.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
it is obviously Rita and Aun are attracted to each other. When Rita was crying by Aun comment, she was very hurt and he kept saying "I am sorry" to her. and he started crying too. He really loves her but doesn't want to admit it. They are so cute together. what I don't understand is since they have been set up of sleeping together, do they believe that had sex or not? So why is he still with his gf?

cecilia

Staff member
awe, everyone's input on this twist lakorn, i can't conclude what's going on anymore ..

i wish they would have expose or give us some detail of the long history hate -- that way it'll help with the understanding why the grudges is so STRONG.

it seems most of the characters are really ok with each other except for rita's grandma and aun's dad.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
it seems most of the characters are really ok with each other except for rita's grandma and aun's dad.
lol it is not rita's grandma. it's rita's aunt.
i really want to know why rita's aunt and aun's dad hate each other so much.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
the long standing hatred is bothering me too. i really want to know what could have happened in the past that could have caused such hatred. that's why i had to make up some stuff in my head to rationalize this extreme relationship. they better open up some info fast before i explode! LOL

nolee

sarNie Adult
I haven't been hooked on a lakorn for sooo long! This is the first one I've watched since Prasad Meud LOL. It's so damn intense yet hella funny.. I love it. but it's starting to annoy me that they're always in danger/plotting! ugh! Hopefully things start to unravel soon!!

The only character I really feel for is Beam.. Jaja was on my good side but she's starting to annoy me coz she takes Aun's side regardless.. I mean HELLLLO! Aun and Rita is all over each other right in front of her face and she doesn't do anything about it ugh! lol

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
as for me i'm thinking could it be the nice uncle? i don't want to let how the lakorn is presenting him deceive me. there could be a twist. i mean he's looking after her money right now until she gets married and what happen if she dies, will he get it? then again it could be the gay couple too lol

i've always like jaja wish she could play a different role besides the jealous gf. i'm kinda annoyed at aun and rita cuz they know they like each other but still deny it, esp aun how he is constantly lying to jaja.

cecilia

Staff member
^actually, aun's the one lying the most .. rita is more so of a coincidence -- the reason why she's after aun is to make the accusation come true .. i would do the same as her too if someone keeps on accusing me of this and that lOl

anyway, it's like what the casts have mention in the lakorn bts, everyone is a suspect until everything is proven guilty .. just when i thought i found the culprit, something trigger that thought to someone else lOl .. i can't guess -- so many possible jamleuy.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
so far so good cant wait for the next episode. Aun and Rita looks good together.
As for the gf shes over jealous have no trust on him.