Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So my aunt read the summary and spoilers for this lakorn and all I have to say is the spoilers are not what I expected!!!! I'm surprised!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I would post them up but it would definitely ruin the story for you guys. But maybe I will later but like put them hidden.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg...im so hook on this lakorn..Aun is getting hotter and hotter everytime i see him *drools* man...everyone is a suspect in this damn lakorn..lol but loving it=]

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I love the characters in this lakorn! Especially the pra'nangs and the second couple, although I don't really like the brother's couple. I'd honestly rather see him hook up with his buddy girl friend who has stuck with him throughout the lakorn.

Aun is a sexay beast! Such a gentlemen and smart pra'ek. *heart**heart*

nolee

sarNie Adult
They're always drunk & it's so freakin funnny lmao. I'm liking these two together. And I also like Jaja and Beam too they're so cute and he's so misunderstood

ChenrukNote

Goddess
If it goes according to summary on thaitv3.com then the person behind the whole thing is
Koranee (pra'ek's aunt) because Rerng Ritha is not Sin's son and neither is Nicky his daughter. Nicky's real dad is as everyone already supposed, her uncle. Sin agreed to be with Koranee to piss off his older sister (Nimarn) who he felt is too controlling.
Funny thing is I suspected it to be this person since the lakorn first started. I think I've watched way too many lakorns lol. Anyways, I left out the part about why the person did what they did or else that will completely spoil the whole story.