Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

cecilia

Staff member
thanks annenatalie...i got my fai luong dvd..the quality are super good...

guys..if you like..she's trustworthy from me..so it's okay for you guys to order it from her..she's super fast too..keke..which i like...

anyay..again up to guys..but my came..so i'm cool and happy with...

thanks again..if i want more later..i'll just pm you back..

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
cecilia said:
thanks annenatalie...i got my fai luong dvd..the quality are super good...

guys..if you like..she's trustworthy from me..so it's okay for you guys to order it from her..she's super fast too..keke..which i like...

anyay..again up to guys..but my came..so i'm cool and happy with...

thanks again..if i want more later..i'll just pm you back..
[post="35315"][/post]​
How good of the quality are we talking about? Can u open it in full screen? Does the picture crack in full screen?

samkob

sarNie Elites
Mos_Koblover said:
aww....so many good lakorns but theirs none that i really want.....humm....maybe i can find them somewhere else.....
[post="35344"][/post]​
Check with annenatalie to make sure if she has it because this is not the complete list of lakorns that she has right now ja. I'm sure she still has more, so why don't you try asking her for the lakorns you want?

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the support cecilia :D

japjapmari..for Ruk rai undup I'm not exactly sure either what the lakorn is about, cuz I haven't seen it yet..

Right now I hadn't have the time to go check out the other lakorns that I have but I'll try to post more later.

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
the only lakorn that I have is for D2B is Hoyun chun ruk ter and Peenong Song leurd..I might also have wairai freshy, but I have to look for it first... I have some of Joy S. lakorn too, they are Khun Por jom saa, nang sao san gal, sao noi cafe, Pope sanae ha, and that's all I can think of right now. do you have any specific ones that you would like?

I can ship it to people outside of the U.S. also, but the shipping cost might be more :)

cecilia

Staff member
onestupidguy said:
How good of the quality are we talking about? Can u open it in full screen? Does the picture crack in full screen?
[post="35320"][/post]​

how good was it..hm..for my fai loung lakorn..the quality is better than my ROY LEH SANAE RAI from Ethaicd...but for anything else..i have no clue..cuz all i got from Anne..is just plain Fai Luong..and with that..i can guarantee that the quality is definitely worth the $25 dollars i paid.. :wub:

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
japjapmari said:
Ruk rai undup -
ning/touch??

can you give me alittle summary of this one because I'm not sure what it's about.
[post="32807"][/post]​
I really recommend it, it's one of my fave lakorns.

basically, ning is married and her husband's family doesn't like her. she later finds out that her husband is gay and he introduces her to his gay lover. touch is the head guy at a designing firm and ning comes to work for him b/c his boss knows ning and suggested her. touch falls in love with ning, but ning's husband's sister is in love with touch and hates ning. the husband's lover has a mom who doesn't know he is gay. ning's husband asks her to pretend to be the lover's wife so that the two can be together and the mother doesn't have to know. ning is sad but she agrees b/c they are two really nice people. touch keeps falling for ning and has this 2 headed coin that he uses with her to decide on stuff. the husband's sister tries to kill ning but the gun fires on herself and ning is brought to jail. Ning's name is cleared b/c the husband's lover help her out, and she hugs him when she gets release; just as touch is coming up the stairs to see her. touch pretends that he is angry at ning for killing his gf and he rapes her (not 1 but 2 times!) and takes her away to his house in the country. the husband and his lover are looking for ning, and ning tries to run away from touch a lot of times. ning and the couple almost see each other but touch takes her away and ning tries to slit her wrist. touch finally let's her go and ning pretends to be in a relationship with the gay lover. when touch sees ning again, she is pregnant and he thinks the baby is the gay lover's baby. touch is sad, but he still tries to make it up to her. the husband's mother then goes crazy when she finds her son is gay but the lover's mom is shocked but she accepts her son. Touch & ning make up and they name their baby "pearl"

it's a really cute movie!

Rakniran

Hey girl,
Do you have any chinese series,korean series,or thai boran series in Thai language? I really like to buy them .They are so hard to find..I've seen all of those thai lakorn series already.

Thank girl.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
speaking of which,
i want to order the "ruk rai un dup" with ning/touch.
how good is the quality of the lakorn. please email me back about it.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
annenatalie said:
the only lakorn that I have is for D2B is Hoyun chun ruk ter and Peenong Song leurd..I might also have wairai freshy, but I have to look for it first... I have some of Joy S. lakorn too, they are Khun Por jom saa, nang sao san gal, sao noi cafe, Pope sanae ha, and that's all I can think of right now. do you have any specific ones that you would like?

I can ship it to people outside of the U.S. also, but the shipping cost might be more :)
[post="35572"][/post]​
umm... if i wanted hoyun chun ruk ter DVD ...
and u was to send it to Australia..
about.. how much would that cost me? :sweat:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
annenatalie~ i can't PM u...i think your mailbox is full....i'm interested in some of your lakorn....email me at Chewyaj@yahoo.com

kitkat

sarNie Elites
do you have "pet ta maew", "yod ya yee", and "ngao asoke"??? i prefer in 4-hours in dvd. let me know thanks!