Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

sarN

sarNie Granny
O Waruth .. i like him as p'k back in the days :p he got dat baby face look ;) dis is him and co' star Lelavadee in a lakonr call " MaeNak PraKanong " ... i acutall like the lakonr .. though some part is scary but it more of a comdey to me lol

hnub_khaab

sarNie Egg
Do you have any classics? I've been looking for "Doy Raeng A-Thit-Tarn (1996)" starring Kob Suvanant Kongying and Sarunyu Vongkrajang and "Payong (1993)" starring Kob Suvanant Kongying and Num Sornram Teppitak. Let me know. Thanks.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx sarn for the pic..i just found out it was him..i knew who he was but never knew his name..i like him..he plays a good comedy

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Pink - you can PM me if you're interested then I can tell you the total price :D

hnub_khaab - I'll see if I have those lakorns and let you know alright? ^_^

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL wow, you are racking up some customers here...so how far back of the lakorns do you have? I mean do you have the ones in the 80's and early 90's?

First of all, do you have "Wanida" starring Saranyu and Lalita? Quality is a MUST, so if anyone else orders any of these lakorns...please help and share your thoughs about the quality and or whatever relating to it, like Cecilia ^_^ ...thanks a bunch!

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
cath - sorry I don't think I have it :(

Wai Wai Noodles - right now, the ones that I have with me is mostly in the late 90s, but those ones that are with my friend (who is in another state) and I may be able to get them later, have ones in the early 90's. yes I have Wanida too, I just got it from this friend that I talk about :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Ohhh thanks for answering..sent you a PM, so please check...dont want to flood your message box, but, I forgot to ask if these lakorns are just in Thai or dubbed in other languages too...

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
cath - I will check that lakorn for you :) and yes I have some exact lakorns, is there any specific ones that you'd like?

Wai Wai Noodles - :lol: these lakorn are just in Thai

Coming Soon : Tawee Pope, Wanida, JaoSao Prisanna, Muang Maya (Mam/Charkit), Supabaruth Look Poo Chai, Thamhuajai pai soot lah (Mew/Willy), Wairai Freshy, Nee Ruk, Ruk loglog yabog krai (Joe/Nussaba), Mee Pieng Ruk (Pok/kong), Kinthamanee (Ann Alicia/Lift)

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
These are the ones that I can remember that I have

For Tik - Tawan Thud Burrapa, Fun Feung, Royrae Sanaerai, Leard Kattiya, Wangwaree (?)

Charkit - Muang Maya, Pen Thor (Sitcom), Wimarn Sai, Chaikrup Pom pen chai

this is all I can remember now :)

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
well.. um..I guess it'll depend on what type of lakorn you like to watch:

Tawan Thud Burrapa - it's more of an action type lakorn
Fun Feung - I actually enjoy this lakorn because it's a comedy and there's a lot of cute stuff between the pa'ek and na'ek
Royrae Sanaerai - I've haven't seen this lakorn yet but I heard many good feedback about it. I think it's a dramatic/romance lakorn.
Leard Kattiya - I thought this lakorn was good esp. the part between the pa'ek and na'ek. it's a drama.
Wangwaree - this is a mysterious lakorn where there's some mystery about the pa'ek and the island that he live on..if I can remeber correctly

Muang Maya - it's a dramatic lakorn between the pa'ek and na'ek about thai stars (charkit, mam, and nossaba act as famous stars)
Pen Thor (Sitcom) - it's a pretty funny sitcom with a variety of guest star
Wimarn Sai - I haven't seen this lakorn, but it's a dramatic lakorn.
Chaikrup Pom pen chai - this is a comedy where Charkit has to act as a gay guy (but he's not really) b/c he was hire by this guy who like the na'ek. that guy want the pa'ek to hook both of them up, so he wanted charkit to act gay so charkit can befriend with the na'ek

cath

sarNie Egg
my type of lakorn is like revenge love i dont reaalie like comedy i love lakorn like wimarn say (charkrit and bee) roy le sanay rai (tik n aom) rak rai un dud (ning &touch) i reaalie like those type of lakorn