Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
annenatalie said:
I haven't decided what the prices is going to be, but it won't be more that $3 per disc and they're all going to be in DVD. I'll post up more info. on the price as soon as I talk to my friend who will be helping me with this. Also would it be ok with you guys if I record each disc to be 2 hrs long (like in VHS)? because if I do it longer than that, the quality wouldn't be as good.

As for the lakorn that you guys had requested, I'll be taking a look at my friends collection sometime around next week, so I'll post up a list of the lakorns that she have. But I'm pretty sure she has these

Rang Ngao- Ann T.and Ken T.
SameeTreTah- Ann T. and Au Tanakorn
Tawan Tad Burrapa with Pim and Tik
Roy Leh Sanae Ruk with Aom and Tik
Fai loung with Willy and Tao

So I'll post up some more later :)
[post="11961"][/post]​
YAY! so far, your deal sounds fantastic! you are so awesome! thank you! i am so excited! hehe can't wait for more info about this! :D

Tin

sarNie Egg
I want to purchase Samee Tee Tra DVD! How much is it with shipping? Could you also give me the address that I could send to and what kind of payment you accept?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i think she's going to check with her friend first and then, kind of, try to make us a list. that, or we make a list of what we want...and then she goes and check. lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
i think she's going to check with her friend first and then, kind of, try to make us a list. that, or we make a list of what we want...and then she goes and check. lol
[post="12858"][/post]​
yeah that's what she will do but i prefer she lists them instead of us listing because i have a problem with titles! <_< :lol: also when i was young...there were so many good lakorns compare to recents. ;)

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh...i want soo many lakorns...but i hope she can ship the lakorns out of U.S. to Canada....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Honey B said:
ahh...i want soo many lakorns...but i hope she can ship the lakorns out of U.S. to Canada....
[post="12954"][/post]​
it should be...only if you pay more $$ on shipping. :huh:

Bou

sarNie Adult
money is always an issue....but for the lakrons that i want soo bad i will hafta sacrifice haha even if it means i cant buy lunch durin skewl haha

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Honey B said:
money is always an issue....but for the lakrons that i want soo bad i will hafta sacrifice haha even if it means i cant buy lunch durin skewl haha
[post="13154"][/post]​
i once had sacrificed my $300 for lakorns at a time... :unsure: i know i'm crazed... :lol: but after i bought it, i was like "this one is my first and last time!" :p

natty

Chubs
lol kitkat.. i order lakorns for people and sometime i have to fork out like $500... but no more lol..

ooohhhhh if you have Ngao Asoke.. i will definately buy it.. just go ahead and make me a copy and pm me the price and addresss...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
natty said:
lol kitkat.. i order lakorns for people and sometime i have to fork out like $500... but no more lol..
ooohhhhh if you have Ngao Asoke.. i will definately buy it.. just go ahead and make me a copy and pm me the price and addresss...
[post="13174"][/post]​
yeah i know... at first, i thought i was broke..somehow i found $300 in my wallet! i was like uh did i put it in that? oh well i don't remember...it was like it's my lucky day and went to buy it...bam! i realized it'll be first and last time to do that. :lol: because lucky day only comes in handy in a certain short of times. ;)

i wish i should keep ngao asoke in vhs but store kept nagging me to return it back..i was like wahhing for real...they said NO..the reason they said it because they wanted to keep it since they really like it...arugghh i wish they never like it. :lol:

noyII

sarNie Egg
annenatalie said:
I haven't decided what the prices is going to be, but it won't be more that $3 per disc and they're all going to be in DVD. I'll post up more info. on the price as soon as I talk to my friend who will be helping me with this. Also would it be ok with you guys if I record each disc to be 2 hrs long (like in VHS)? because if I do it longer than that, the quality wouldn't be as good.

As for the lakorn that you guys had requested, I'll be taking a look at my friends collection sometime around next week, so I'll post up a list of the lakorns that she have. But I'm pretty sure she has these

Rang Ngao- Ann T.and Ken T.
SameeTreTah- Ann T. and Au Tanakorn
Tawan Tad Burrapa with Pim and Tik
Roy Leh Sanae Ruk with Aom and Tik
Fai loung with Willy and Tao

So I'll post up some more later :)
[post="11961"][/post]​
OMG, you got two lakorn out of my list RANG NGAO and SAMEE TRETAH....um do you know when you would have it ready by and how do you want the payment?

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry for the slow repy everybody, but I've been really busy with school. Ok as for the lakorns, I will try to make a list for you guys asap. Right now, for the lakorns that some of you have requested, it will be taking me a while to record all of it because I have to record it one by one cuz I only have one DVD recorder, plus there's like 10 tapes for each lakorn so it's going to take a while :) Right now my friend is entering college so she won't have that much time to help me... so I will try to record those lakorns that I have right now.
Plus are you guys interested in tv shows also? cuz there's some old ones too. So I was thinking, if I don't have time to record lakorns right now, maybe I can easily record some shows for you guys first and then get started on the lakorn when I have time. Since this is my first time recording & selling lakorns, I'm kinda new, so maybe if I get started on shows first and take it one step at a time. lol. so please tell me what you think naa :D

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
i really hope you have this three lakorn and it really dont matter if u have dvd or vdo

ruk lon soi/tle tawan and jiep keetapet
Jao-bao Koong Sud-tai/anas lapanich and numfon kalanut
Kum-sub Um-ma-ta-na-korn/tang saksit and jenny jadsada

swtanne

Honey B:
Sure I can ship to Canada too :)

Ashi:
I pretty sure I have Kum-sub Um-ma-ta-na-korn/tang saksit and jenny jadsada, but the other two I'll have to see first

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys, I forgot to say swtanne will be helping me with this, so if I don't have time to answer she will be coming in and answering my questions instead. so you can ask her for info too?

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww thanks swtanne and annenatalie for answerin my question! u guyz are such swthrt for doin this for us :)....i would like to request some movies that i want but i think i will pm u guyz for that bc my list can get long :huh: ...hope u guyz dont mind !